There are 159 users in the forums

2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It's the start of a 3 peat!!! Niners baby!!!!

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by kray28:
Niners are gonna kill the Seahawks next year. It won't be pretty.

THIS. That's f**king right. Sherman and the rest of those punk ass b***hes disrespected the wrong mother f**king team. They have dug their own grave. They will be getting their ass kicked next year very badly
THIS x2!!!!

I can't wait to f**k those mother f**kers up next year. 2014 regular season needs to get here already. Seaf**ks were f**king coming for you mother f**kers and we will be out for blood and we will f**king kick your ass all over the f**king field you f**kin punk ass mother f**kin b***hes. Never disrespect the 49ers. We will beat the s**t out of you next year. Enjoy your teams success now, because next year you will be getting dominated by the 49ers. Excuse my f**kin language.. feel like Samuel L f**kin Jackson.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
f**k YEAH BROTHA. WERE GOING TO BE f**kIN DOMINANT NEXT YEAR AND WE WILL WIN THE f**kIN SUPERBOWL. WE HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF PICKS AGAIN AND HARBAUGH WILL MAKE SURE THIS TIME WE ARE SO DOMINANT THAT WE CAN NOT BE DENIED. f**k THE SEAHAWKS. THEY DISRESPECTED THE WRONG MOTHER f**kING TEAM! WERE WINNING IT ALL NEXT YEAR AND WERE GOING TO WIN IT IN DOMINANT FASHION. CAPS ARE f**kIN NECESSARY

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

THIS. That's f**king right. Sherman and the rest of those punk ass b***hes disrespected the wrong mother f**king team. They have dug their own grave. They will be getting their ass kicked next year very badly
THIS x2!!!!

I can't wait to f**k those mother f**kers up next year. 2014 regular season needs to get here already. Seaf**ks were f**king coming for you mother f**kers and we will be out for blood and we will f**king kick your ass all over the f**king field you f**kin punk ass mother f**kin b***hes. Never disrespect the 49ers. We will beat the s**t out of you next year. Enjoy your teams success now, because next year you will be getting dominated by the 49ers. Excuse my f**kin language.. feel like Samuel L f**kin Jackson.

THE RIGHT IDEA. THE RIGHT ATTITUDE. REDEMPTION BEGINS!

THIS x2!!!!

You are right my Niner brethren. And when we win it all next year, this thread that you created is going to be brought back up and we're going to be like we f**kIN told you so!

[ Edited by rice-a-roni on Feb 1, 2014 at 8:19 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

THIS x2!!!!

You are right my Niner brethren. And when we win it all next year, this thread that you created is going to be brought back up and we're going to be like we f**kIN told you so!

This motherf**ker here is Cray. I LIKE IT!
LMAO. This post is EPIC!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
LMAO. This post is EPIC!

YOU GAWDDAMN RIGHT IT IS! WE ACCEPT NOTHING IS FINAL UNTIL A SIXTH TITLE COMES HOME!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by rice-a-roni:

JUMPING SMILES DEMAND MORE....JUMPING!

I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.

You may not be upset that Bowman isn't DPOY, but I am. If they were going to vote for an inside linebacker, it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that someone other than NaVorro Bowman received those votes. If Mathis would have gotten it, I would have been meh about it. He had 19.5 sacks and voters love stats like that. But for another inside linebacker to get it above Bowman, that's ridiculous.

We will win it all next year. And I'll take a notch further: we WILL repeat the following year and win a Super Bowl in our own stadium, on our own field, in front of our own fans.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Empire49:
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.

You may not be upset that Bowman isn't DPOY, but I am. If they were going to vote for an inside linebacker, it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that someone other than NaVorro Bowman received those votes. If Mathis would have gotten it, I would have been meh about it. He had 19.5 sacks and voters love stats like that. But for another inside linebacker to get it above Bowman, that's ridiculous.

We will win it all next year. And I'll take a notch further: we WILL repeat the following year and win a Super Bowl in our own stadium, on our own field, in front of our own fans.
AND THEY WILL SAY..."THE HORROR...THE f**kING HORROR OF WHAT THE NINERS HAVE BECOME! MEN POSSESSED! FANS POSSESSED!"
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
BLOODIED. BEATEN. BUT NEVER BROKEN!

Originally posted by Empire49:

Yup and how sweet it's going to f**king be. These hard losses from the last three years will make it that much sweeter when we win it all next year and the following year too!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone