LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

Would You Approve this trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would You Approve this trade?

I see somebody had a little weed with their fruity pebbles this morning.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ronin1387:
i agree...let fans do their thing, we dont run the team so thinking outside the box shouldnt be ridiculed

If we're letting fans do their thing, then let the other fans do their thing by ridiculing a dumb idea...it's all fair play
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by ronin1387:
i agree...let fans do their thing, we dont run the team so thinking outside the box shouldnt be ridiculed

If we're letting fans do their thing, then let the other fans do their thing by ridiculing a dumb idea...it's all fair play

Especially dumb ideas that will only cripple and weaken the team.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Please, make it stop. I vote for a 500 post minimum before people are allowed to make a thread.

Please, don't blame us folks who post sparingly for this abomination of a thread. I post sparingly for a reason, just because I don't constantly post largely redundant posts like everyone else, doesn't mean I should be lumped in with the founder of this thread. I've seen just as many ridiculous threads and posts made by long-time vets.
  • buck
  • Veteran
By the way, shouldn't this be in the draft section--not in niner talk.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I stopped at, "trade colin kaepernick"

same
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some things are not worth answering
seriously you should be banned from the internet for this topic

Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
*49ers trade Colin Kaepernick and 3rd round pick (our own) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for the 3rd and 35th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft

*49ers draft Johnny Manziel with the 3rd Pick in the NFL Draft.

*49ers Package 30th and a later 2nd round pick to move up for Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Marquise Lee, or Justin Gilbert

*49ers use 35th pick for remaining need WR/DB

-We get another stud QB Harbaugh can mold all while resetting our QB Mega Contract clock. We get an extra pick (basically a 1st), which would make trading up alot easier. I love Kap but Harbaugh is a QB wizard. I say pull the trigger.

Obviously this only works if Kap agrees the extend his contract, or they franchise him for 3 years.

f*ck that.

can't stop. won't stop...the potato action.

• BobS
  • Veteran
I am not sold that Manziel will make it in the NFL. If he brings his punk attitude and his antics opposing players are going to want to go all out to mangle him at all costs, he might not live through his first pre-season.
It would of had a little less fail if you had said Bridgewater, but Johnny Football?

Maybe not a 500 post requirement but like newbies can't create threads for the first month of joining the zone just to learn which threads have a chance to be successful. Trading one of the most physically gifted QBs who put the team on his back to two conference championships in his first 2 years starting for unproven NFL talent is not a recipe for success.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
It would of had a little less fail if you had said Bridgewater, but Johnny Football?

Maybe not a 500 post requirement but like newbies can't create threads for the first month of joining the zone just to learn which threads have a chance to be successful. Trading one of the most physically gifted QBs who put the team on his back to two conference championships in his first 2 years starting for unproven NFL talent is not a recipe for success.

so if not a 500 post requirement how about making sure they have at least one little red box filled before they post! you can not underestimate the importance of filled little red boxes you know
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Share 49ersWebzone