LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Would You Approve this trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would You Approve this trade?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Please, make it stop. I vote for a 500 post minimum before people are allowed to make a thread.

THIS!
Originally posted by NinerAce:
This thread made my morning.

Can't believe 4% thinks it's a good idea.

4% of 25 votes is only 1 person...the original poster...and I agree that noobs shouldn't start threads.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
said it about t-bow, and saying it now, save it so ya bow down later-----MANZIEL GONNA BE A BUST IN NFL, SOME TEAM IS GONNA SIGN THIS RUSSELL WILSON/FARVE CLONE WANNABE, AND GET SCREWED FOR 5 MORE YRS..
And the Webbie for "Worst Post Ever" goes to....
This hasn't gone free thread yet????

I'll be back for the boobs.
All you "veterans" do realize this is a Fan Forum to discuss Fan wishes, dreams, mocks, thoughts, opinions, and outlooks on the 49ers and NFL as a whole right? The fact some of you beak the guy for starting this thread is obsurd. This is one persons opinion on a "what if" trade senario. Its the samething as posting your "what if" mock with 3 made up trades etc.

If everything posted on here was 100% serious and everyone agreed with everyones analysis and opinions the site would not exist anymore. YOu all secretly check the site and love to disagree with posts/threads to express why your opinion is better. This is why fan forums were created, so enjoy it!!

No more b***hing.
I swear I stopped reading at trade Colin Kaepernick.

Should I go ahead and read the proposal Zoners or is it not worth the energy?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
All you "veterans" do realize this is a Fan Forum to discuss Fan wishes, dreams, mocks, thoughts, opinions, and outlooks on the 49ers and NFL as a whole right? The fact some of you beak the guy for starting this thread is obsurd. This is one persons opinion on a "what if" trade senario. Its the samething as posting your "what if" mock with 3 made up trades etc.

If everything posted on here was 100% serious and everyone agreed with everyones analysis and opinions the site would not exist anymore. YOu all secretly check the site and love to disagree with posts/threads to express why your opinion is better. This is why fan forums were created, so enjoy it!!

No more b***hing.

Ahh, this thread is very close to a "Tim Tebow" or "Vince Young (Texans)" thread. The proposal is a little absurd and most fans do understand that it doesn't get much better than Kaep. No one really believes that Football Johnny will materialize into a P.Manning, Breeze, Rodgers..... and it is very unlikely that he will make it to Keap's CURRENT level; which is actually fairly good.

This is kinda a Skip Bayless type proposal which will get a Bayless esque response from informed fans.
This may be the worst idea on the zone in history, seriously.

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:

No more b***hing.

I think for this thread to have lasted 4 Pages is good enough respect.
To summarize, HarboutThat, the members on this forum do not like your proposal. I think of this forum similarly to as I would sitting around a bar and shooting the breeze. Ya know, just a bunch of guys letting fly any sports related (in this case, football related) ideas and the other guys nod or don't. But, it ain't so because on the internet, any nose picking nerd can let loose their jerkiness.

I find your idea interesting, but I don't believe the result will be beneficial to the team in the short or long term, so I voted no. Nevertheless, thanks for you making this thread.
[ Edited by JoeisGod on Jan 30, 2014 at 7:20 AM ]
I wish I could punt whoever voted Yes.
Originally posted by CasBanaszek:
Please, make it stop. A large post count indicates loquaciousness, not intelligence.

Keep telling yourself that, mostly to me it indicates noobs who play Madden too much and come up with a lot of dumbass ideas and in a rush to highlight said dumbass ideas, clutter up the whole f**king forum with a bunch of rubbish.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 30, 2014 at 7:38 AM ]
This is what happens when a tweaker tries to be a creative thinker.
Share 49ersWebzone