There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would You Approve this trade?

Would You Approve this trade?

what a ridiculous proposal..obviously niners take blake bortles, not manziel
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Maybe we should trade Gore, Willis, Bowman, Staley, Davis, Crabtree, Davis, Iupati, Smith, Smith, Whitner, Reid, Culliver, Lee, Dawson, Harbaugh as well.

Lets just trade everything.

First off, we should start with our franchise QB

That sounds like a great idea
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 30, 2014 at 12:55 AM ]
What a completely stupid useless garbage of a thread.

It must be the offseason if u see noobs posting crazy talk.
[ Edited by DonJulio on Jan 30, 2014 at 1:14 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Maybe we should trade Gore, Willis, Bowman, Staley, Davis, Crabtree, Davis, Iupati, Smith, Smith, Whitner, Reid, Culliver, Lee, Dawson, Harbaugh as well.

Lets just trade everything
That escalated quickly...

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
why trade a diva who could snap out of it for another diva who going to be the worst diva in the nfl?

? Kap is not a diva. I love Kap, dont get me wrong. He is a stud but he got that way because of Harbaugh. Harbaugh is a QB magic man and obviously does well with raw mobile QB's (luck, kap, johnson). Being able to control the salary cap is vital, this is a cold calculated move to restart the window.

Johnny's freshman year he was completely raw. Over the course of one summer he morphs into a real qb; playing from the pocket, going through his reads, stronger arm strength. He's trainable. He's getting better. That's what you look for. He has 14 games under his belt, with Harbaugh as coach, he has more potential than any QB in the NFL Kap included.

Watch the tape, esp. the Alabama game, they dared him to beat them from the pocket...
28-of-39 464 yards 5 touchdowns on a D with multiple 1st rounders...
dumb ass post
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Originally posted by jrg:

Lets just trade everything
That escalated quickly...

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
why trade a diva who could snap out of it for another diva who going to be the worst diva in the nfl?

? Kap is not a diva. I love Kap, dont get me wrong. He is a stud but he got that way because of Harbaugh. Harbaugh is a QB magic man and obviously does well with raw mobile QB's (luck, kap, johnson). Being able to control the salary cap is vital, this is a cold calculated move to restart the window.

Johnny's freshman year he was completely raw. Over the course of one summer he morphs into a real qb; playing from the pocket, going through his reads, stronger arm strength. He's trainable. He's getting better. That's what you look for. He has 14 games under his belt, with Harbaugh as coach, he has more potential than any QB in the NFL Kap included.

Watch the tape, esp. the Alabama game, they dared him to beat them from the pocket...
28-of-39 464 yards 5 touchdowns on a D with multiple 1st rounders...

Harbaugh cant teach 6'5, 230, a 60 mph spiral, or a 4.4 forty.

He also cant teach focus, motivation, or the ability to be calm in preparing for HUGE playoff games.

Just because Harbaugh can get the most from a QB doesnt mean you can just toss him anybody.

If this was a serious thread, not meant to get a rise out of people, then its the least intelligent idea ive heard in a LONG time.
If we go with a Rookie QB and we trade Keap then he'll probably have to start. Highly likely we won't make it to the playoffs with a rookie. Still, on the long run Manziel could be a much better QB than Keap. I just don't think this would ever happen. We might draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd for sure that Harbaugh can groom behind Keap. At least I would to give Keap competition in camp and to groom just in case Keap wants a humongous deal.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Please, make it stop. I vote for a 500 post minimum before people are allowed to make a thread.

Please, make it stop. A large post count indicates loquaciousness, not intelligence.
I approve of the mods permanently deleting your post.
I love the offseason.

Whens the draft again? May? We're all doomed.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
*49ers trade Colin Kaepernick and 3rd round pick (our own) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for the 3rd and 35th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft

*49ers draft Johnny Manziel with the 3rd Pick in the NFL Draft.

*49ers Package 30th and a later 2nd round pick to move up for Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Marquise Lee, or Justin Gilbert

*49ers use 35th pick for remaining need WR/DB

-We get another stud QB Harbaugh can mold all while resetting our QB Mega Contract clock. We get an extra pick (basically a 1st), which would make trading up alot easier. I love Kap but Harbaugh is a QB wizard. I say pull the trigger.

Obviously this only works if Kap agrees the extend his contract, or they franchise him for 3 years.
Why should we trade away a multidimensional QB-talent and draft an alcohol-addicted, weak-armed QB instead?
This thread made my morning.

Can't believe 4% thinks it's a good idea.
You can not be for real lol. Stop drinking before you post lol.
I stopped at, "trade colin kaepernick"