LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

knbr delanie walker interview-harbaugh issues?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i'm listening to this knbr interview w/ delanie walker and wtf are these clowns on knbr referencing about "reports that players are frustrated w/ harbaugh"???

what reports? i can't find anything on the web except for hearing this question presented to delanie during this interview...

anyone know?
Aside from whiny Seahawk divas who didn't like his coaching style at Stanford, I haven't heard of anything along these lines.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Frank and Patrick say they absolutely love playing for Jim.
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Aside from whiny Seahawk divas who didn't like his coaching style at Stanford, I haven't heard of anything along these lines.

yeah but this seems to be referencing some new reports...i can't find a thing on any report so no idea
Originally posted by boast:
Frank and Patrick say they absolutely love playing for Jim.

and whatever they say goes!!!
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i'm listening to this knbr interview w/ delanie walker and wtf are these clowns on knbr referencing about "reports that players are frustrated w/ harbaugh"???

what reports? i can't find anything on the web except for hearing this question presented to delanie during this interview...

anyone know?

You should-phrase your thread title lol. Maybe they subtly were referring to Brandon Jacobs?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by iLL49er:

anyone know?

You should-phrase your thread title lol. Maybe they subtly were referring to Brandon Jacobs?

if anything it could me LMJ or Dixon...............
Originally posted by defenderDX:

hahaha true, are these clowns on knbr that pathetic that they'd use that?

i was expecting some report from some media source but can't find one...even if it was a cohn i'd be ok if they used him but i can't even find one
I heard some of this interview today. Who was it doing the interviewing, Radnich and Krueger? If so, they were asking idiotic questions and trying to instigate stuff, trying to get Delanie to say something negative about his time on the team under Harbaugh. Delanie didn't say anything of that nature...in fact, he did go on to say you never know when he's up for free agency again (re: coming back) and that SF was his home (the Bay Area). They were also trying to get him to say he's out to prove the Niners made a huge mistake for not trying to re-sign him...Delanie did say he wished they would have made a little more effort but he also understood the business side of things (like, how were we going to pay him close to what the Titans did...and still have to pay guys like Kap, Aldon, Crabtree, maybe Iupati, etc.?).
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

that's a lie tho. there is video floating around this forum of Sherman at Stanford raving about Jim

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lock this up. there is not factual evidence that this is even reality.
Originally posted by boast:

that's a lie tho. there is video floating around this forum of Sherman at Stanford raving about Jim

That's debatable at best. Sherman certainly seems to have no respect for him now. I haven't seen the video you're talking about, but I'm guessing he was trying to put a good foot forward in anticipation of the draft. Kinda like how you're not supposed to trash your former boss at a job interview.

I forgot all about Brandon Jacobs and his moaning. Probably because his stay in SF was so completely inconsequential. What a waste of resources.
Share 49ersWebzone