There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will play Strong Safety if Whitner leaves via Free Agency?

Originally posted by JP3ThaHNIC:
Originally posted by thl408:
WTF kind of name is Ha Ha Clinton Dix? Draft that guy for his name.

Or any one of these guys
(...snip...)

Love that show. Slap ass!
not gonna post a link cause im on my phone, but cully just posted something on instagram like "am i going to play safety or corner" or something im surprised there isnt a discussion here
Originally posted by JP3ThaHNIC:
Originally posted by thl408:
WTF kind of name is Ha Ha Clinton Dix? Draft that guy for his name.

Or any one of these guys

I cannot watch that Key and Peele thing without falling out of my chair laughing.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
not gonna post a link cause im on my phone, but cully just posted something on instagram like "am i going to play safety or corner" or something im surprised there isnt a discussion here

Interesting indeed!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Interesting indeed!

Yeah I think he was just echoing all the questions he's frequently asked. Will you be back for OTAs? Will you be as good as before? Will you play corner or safety? He just told fans to stay tuned and they'll find out.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Interesting indeed!

I know people have discussed this ad nauseum, but it's not out of the question. It kind of depends on how the draft goes. If they found a real stud at corner who could start right away, I could imagine it happening, but the corner has got to be real good. If that were the case, though, Reid and Culliver at safety would be a heck of a pair - that would be just what the NFL is hoping for: safeties who are there for tight coverage and not to lay hits on receivers to separate them from the ball.
Wasn't Moody a safety in college?
Why is Witner's guarantee this year $833,000? That seems crazy low.
I support the move of Culliver to SS. 49ers draft a CB in the mid of first round, resign Cox and Wright and/or sign a free agent veteran CB from a losing team. I feel that if Wright is given an opportunity to fight for the starting job, he ought to be more motivated.
Why would you post this..... He'd better stay