LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Which Niners do you think smoke pot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
You don't need to lie to kick it.

I say Goodwin. He's probably out of the typical drug testing range (being 35), knew the chronic was out west, and is old enough to practice self control when his tet dates come up.

Nah dude posted pics already.

In anycase one of my ex-coworkers a few years ago told me his "Tattoo" guy who also tatted up D.Walker. Mentioned D.Walker would blaze up during sessions.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Patrick Willis

lol are you kidding? Willis has probably never smoked pot in his life.

Raising his siblings growing up and training like a madman, he aint got no time for dat.
"If you're 50 and have some ailments, doctors will give you marijuana," says Abdullah. "If your 26, 27, and play in the NFL, you can't have marijuana but they'll give you Vicodin or Percocet."

Our unscientific survey of 48 current and former players, front office execs, head and assistant coaches, agents, medical professionals and marketing professionals—all of whom either played in the NFL or work closely with NFL players—suggests that more than half of all players smoke marijuana regularly.

One agent put the number at 80%. A coach surmised 60%. A front office decision-maker said 30%. One player who retired after the 2012 season put the number of users at 70%, with 35% of players smoking every day. And one current player who doesn't smoke guessed an even 50%.

If so, that would make about 1,000 members of the league's fluctuating player population of roughly 2,000.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/17/marijuana-in-the-nfl-colorado-legalization/
Roman just before he sends in Red Zone Plays.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Is it any coincidence that the two teams going into the Superbowl both come from states which legalized the green just recently? I think not, players are doping up hard, pot + peds and you're ready to go for Sunday, but not Percy. Not even weed can save Percy's ass.

going to get me my own super bowl before and after the game
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
"If you're 50 and have some ailments, doctors will give you marijuana," says Abdullah. "If your 26, 27, and play in the NFL, you can't have marijuana but they'll give you Vicodin or Percocet."

Our unscientific survey of 48 current and former players, front office execs, head and assistant coaches, agents, medical professionals and marketing professionals—all of whom either played in the NFL or work closely with NFL players—suggests that more than half of all players smoke marijuana regularly.

One agent put the number at 80%. A coach surmised 60%. A front office decision-maker said 30%. One player who retired after the 2012 season put the number of users at 70%, with 35% of players smoking every day. And one current player who doesn't smoke guessed an even 50%.

If so, that would make about 1,000 members of the league's fluctuating player population of roughly 2,000.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/17/marijuana-in-the-nfl-colorado-legalization/

Really. Guess the NFL is administrating the worst drug screens in the world. Lets not turn this into a legalization thread. That should go elsewhere, like maybe the parking lot. ANd what does this have to do with anything about 49er football?
Kyle McDermott
Oops. Forgot to lock this one too.
Crabtree.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Haha I thought weed was supposed to make people MORE creative. Expand the mind and all that jazz. Roman goes full lobectomy in the red zone.

Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Haha I thought weed was supposed to make people MORE creative. Expand the mind and all that jazz. Roman goes full lobectomy in the red zone.

Sativa in the day. Indica at night.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Mullet man does fo sho

Maybe Goodells sudden "open-mindedness" toward cannabis is, once again, more about money than player health.

To paraphrase someone over at Saintsreport said "Can you think of a bigger bargaining chip for Goodell than to offer the Players Union no more pot testing?"

What would the players give up for that?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
who cares? it's akin to having a beer.
In anycase one of my ex-coworkers a few years ago told me his "Tattoo" guy who also tatted up D.Walker. Mentioned D.Walker would blaze up during sessions. D. Walk always looked blazed as can b. to bad his hands were stoned to..
Share 49ersWebzone