There are 393 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which Niners do you think smoke pot?

Roman & JH when play calling inside the Red Zone.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings
Brian Jennings

He seems like of of those guys that is just naturally "out there", with no need to smoke.
Patrick Willis
jt o' sullivan..... oh wait.
I always thought Delanie Walker looked lit in the pictures he'd put up on Instagram when he was still on the team.
Anthony Davis is the most likely and Dixon smoked himself stupid. its hella obvious lol
olivem
Boobie Dixon forsure..
Most likely Crabs... he was a big time party dude in Lubbock
My barber is good friends with Donte Whitner, and usually goes to his place every week to hang/cut his hair (what hair? I know) but I remember last year he told me one time he was over Donte had a couple ounces chillin in his garage lol. So add Hitner on that list for sure
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
My barber is good friends with Donte Whitner, and usually goes to his place every week to hang/cut his hair (what hair? I know) but I remember last year he told me one time he was over Donte had a couple ounces chillin in his garage lol. So add Hitner on that list for sure

Could be. Never imagened him as a smoker but then that's why he wants to change his name to "HITNER"
Kaep obviously smoked a joint inbetween the 3rd and 4th quarter of the Seattle game.
T. Brown puffs the green. No way that cat is THAT Cool..
Definitely Gore with the weekly beatings he takes.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Jan 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

You don't need to lie to kick it.

I say Goodwin. He's probably out of the typical drug testing range (being 35), knew the chronic was out west, and is old enough to practice self control when his tet dates come up.