LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Which Niners do you think smoke pot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
From USAToday.com:

"A report on HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel Tuesday estimated that between 50%-60% of the league's players regularly use the drug, many for pain management. The show also interviewed an Israeli doctor who showed how treating mice with head trauma with marijuana showed drastic improvement in their symptoms.

While the league is not willing to reconsider its stance on that potential treatment, they are showcasing a number of potential innovations in diagnosis of head injuries. More than 400 applicants in 27 countries applied for $300,000 awards in the Head Health Challenge, which ended up going to researchers at a mix of 16 private companies and universities.'
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24417980/goodell-would-consider-medical-marijuana-if-helps-treat-concussions

Which Niners do you think light up?
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Manningham, LaMichael James (played in Eugene for 4 years, he's a smoker for sure), Iupati, Anthony Davis, T Brown, Anthony Dixon (prob smokes during the game lets be real), Perrish Cox

Those are my guesses
aldon smith
Originally posted by Ether:
Manningham, LaMichael James (played in Eugene for 4 years, he's a smoker for sure), Iupati, Anthony Davis, T Brown, Anthony Dixon (prob smokes during the game lets be real), Perrish Cox

Those are my guesses
Thats 7 down, 20 to go. Over half the roster if the figures are correct. Damn thats a lot of weed!
Andy Lee
Phil Dawson and Jim Tomsula
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Anthony Dixon
Bruce Miller
Michael Crabtree
Mario Manningham
Johnathan Baldwin
Joe Staley
Daniel Kilgore
Adam Snyder
Anthony Davis
Ray McDonald
Demarcus Dobbs
Glen Dorsey
Nick Moody
Michael Wilhoite
Ahmad Brooks
Navorro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Chris Culliver
Tarrel Brown
C.J. Spillman
anthony davis for sure, he looks high all the time. dixon too, whitner looks like that dude who tries not to look and sound high when hes in interviews and VD looks like hes high as f**k and everything is fascinating to him during interviews lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
anthony davis for sure, he looks high all the time. dixon too, whitner looks like that dude who tries not to look and sound high when hes in interviews and VD looks like hes high as f**k and everything is fascinating to him during interviews lol

LOL AD and Boobie for sure...Whitner I doubt, he's probably way too paranoid the NFL is gonna randomly test him...Vernon's just a cornball so he always acts that way.
Is it any coincidence that the two teams going into the Superbowl both come from states which legalized the green just recently? I think not, players are doping up hard, pot + peds and you're ready to go for Sunday, but not Percy. Not even weed can save Percy's ass.

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Is it any coincidence that the two teams going into the Superbowl both come from states which legalized the green just recently? I think not, players are doping up hard, pot + peds and you're ready to go for Sunday, but not Percy. Not even weed can save Percy's ass.

Seattle Seahawks Injury Report
Harvin, P. - OUT (high lung sprain)
[ Edited by SaksV on Jan 25, 2014 at 2:32 AM ]
Aldon Smith. He does it all. Hard drugs, soft drugs, drinking, driving off the road, shooting guns in the air. Hopefully he calms down a little bit this offseason.....
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon Smith. He does it all. Hard drugs, soft drugs, drinking, driving off the road, shooting guns in the air. Hopefully he calms down a little bit this offseason.....

Who said anything about drugs? Dis weed foo!
I think we can rule out Harbaugh. Roman on the other hand must be high with those play calls...
Dont know who does, but these are the guys id guess that DONT smoke:

Kap, Lee, Dawson, VD, Willis, Reid, J.Smith, McCoy.

Bowman always looks high, but probably doesnt smoke.
Share 49ersWebzone