There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFCCG Mic'd up: Crabtree & Sherman

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000316743/Sound-FX-Explosive-plays-in-the-NFC-Championship-Game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000316739/Sound-FX-Seahawks-clinch-Super-Bowl-berth

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash

I know all of us might not want to watch it but its there for whoever does want to watch it.
I don't want to see it, I'm still in bitter mode.
Sherman really did seem sincere with his handshake towards Crabtree but it was totally the wrong time to do that.
Originally posted by xela510:
Sherman really did seem sincere with his handshake towards Crabtree but it was totally the wrong time to do that.

Again, Sherman is devious. He knows that's not the right time to do it. He wants that reaction from Crabtree. You don't run up to a guy, smack his ass, then stick your hand out screaming "Hell of a game! Hell of a game!", right after the play that lost us the game. You wait until the clock hits :00, everybody meets at midfield, then have a well-mannered hand shake.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by xela510:

Again, Sherman is devious. He knows that's not the right time to do it. He wants that reaction from Crabtree. You don't run up to a guy, smack his ass, then stick your hand out screaming "Hell of a game! Hell of a game!", right after the play that lost us the game. You wait until the clock hits :00, everybody meets at midfield, then have a well-mannered hand shake.

100% correct, the game wasn't actually over which escaped me in real time because we had effectively lost right then. But considering that now it was a calculated, douchy, button-pushing move by Dick.
Why did you post this in NFL Talk and Niner Talk? Thanks to the Seattle fan who made one we now have 3 threads on the same exact thing.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Why did you post this in NFL Talk and Niner Talk? Thanks to the Seattle fan who made one we now have 3 threads on the same exact thing.

Yeah, too many Sherman threads everywhere. I'm all for deleting them and cleansing this forum.
Yeah, too many Sherman threads everywhere. I'm all for deleting them and cleansing this forum.

Yep doesn't need to be 5 threads on Sherman in NFL Talk. This thread doesn't need 3 of them either. I can't be the only one who would prefer all Seattle talk in 1 NFL Talk thread. I don't want to see our board overrun with Seattle talk, it's already overrun with Seattle fans.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 22, 2014 at 8:43 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I hope that ass-clown gets deleted during the game by lil Wes Welker or someone else!

That punk knows he's on national television, of course everything is set up by him / for him. He thinks everyone has a childish mind like his and doesn't realize that grown-ups can see right through his crap... the only ones that won't acknowledge it are Cheatterall CAWK fans
Eh, whatever. Both of them were probably jawing all game.

I don't see either of them in the wrong, Sherman came to say hell of a game genuinely and tried to clear up the "beef" they had. Crabtree was obviously pissed and wasn't in the mood to shake the person's hand who just ended his season. I agree Sherman should've waited until they met at the end of the game to attempt the handshake, would've give Crabtree time to calm down and this wouldn't even be a story right now.

Niner fans would be flipping this just as much the other way if Sherman was on our team, and would probably be all of our favorite players. Even though he is a pretty big a*****e, sometimes you just need that type of player on your team, and I sure as hell hate that he's on the Seahawks.
[ Edited by Kaep4MVP on Jan 22, 2014 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
That punk knows he's on national television, of course everything is set up by him / for him. He thinks everyone has a childish mind like his and doesn't realize that grown-ups can see right through his crap... the only ones that won't acknowledge it are Cheatterall CAWK fans

Pretty much. What annoys me more than the antics itself, is the fact that this guy thinks everyone is stupid, and that we can't see through his act. He is a narcissist of the highest order.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Pretty much. What annoys me more than the antics itself, is the fact that this guy thinks everyone is stupid, and that we can't see through his act. He is a narcissist of the highest order.

I may not be smart, but I've watched enough of this guy and realized in less than 10 seconds that all the self-promoting got him what he wanted... the spotlight, jersey sells and fat contract. What he didn't realize in the process of selling his body and soul to the devil / PEDS, is that naturally, all his crap will come to bite him hella hard (not just in the end) BEFORE the end... I can't wait
Originally posted by Kaep4MVP:
Eh, whatever. Both of them were probably jawing all game.

I don't see either of them in the wrong, Sherman came to say hell of a game genuinely and tried to clear up the "beef" they had. Crabtree was obviously pissed and wasn't in the mood to shake the person's hand who just ended his season. I agree Sherman should've waited until they met at the end of the game to attempt the handshake, would've give Crabtree time to calm down and this wouldn't even be a story right now.

Niner fans would be flipping this just as much the other way if Sherman was on our team, and would probably be all of our favorite players. Even though he is a pretty big a*****e, sometimes you just need that type of player on your team, and I sure as hell hate that he's on the Seahawks.

Lolwat? There was no sportsmanship to the hand shake. If Crabs had caught that TD and ran down Sherman as he was walking off the field to shake his hand you think it would be a show of good sportsmanship? Hell no it was part of the celebration and that is the problem.
Originally posted by Kaep4MVP:

I keep seeing this and do not understand it at all. When did it become okay for people to conduct themselves with no common decency, especially prominent athletes who become role models for kids? It's chickens**t to refuse to hold someone to a standard of conduct simply because he is on your favorite sports team. I hated VD's antics when he first entered the league and didn't respect him as a result. Love the guy now.
can we stop with all the richard sherman s**t already. i dont wanna see this in every forum 100Xs. f**k richard sherman