There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What needs to happen to get that 6th??

What needs to happen to get that 6th??

Originally posted by kray28:
Trade in the FG offense for one that punches it into the endzone inside the 20.

mike singletary offense!!!
Originally posted by kidash98:
For me, it's for our QB to be better.

3 turnover in the Fourth Quarter is a BIG, FAT NO-NO!

Yes. We have a championship defense. We just need a championship QB.

I think Kap will make it. I hope anyways.

GOD DMAN!!+{!@e3ghqghqaq34t 2
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Were Never Gonna Get It Unless We Win The Superbowl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A better QB. We would win right now if we had signed Peyton Manning. This team would be 19 - 0 with Peyton Manning. 16 - 0 regular season. 3 - 0 in the playoffs with the #1 seed.

3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Choke city Kaep. Just like last year. Choke city from 5 yard line. A bunch of fade floaters over the head of WR's. All incomplete. Super Bowl loss. I'm not sure we have a "big moment" QB. Montana got better and better with the game on the line. Kaep gets worse and worse. Never a good sign IMO.

Sign Manning! Really? there goes are chance to sign FA and are players, he wont play two more years
A better QB. We would win right now if we had signed Peyton Manning. This team would be 19 - 0 with Peyton Manning. 16 - 0 regular season. 3 - 0 in the playoffs with the #1 seed.

3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Choke city Kaep. Just like last year. Choke city from 5 yard line. A bunch of fade floaters over the head of WR's. All incomplete. Super Bowl loss. I'm not sure we have a "big moment" QB. Montana got better and better with the game on the line. Kaep gets worse and worse. Never a good sign IMO.

Sign Manning! Really? there goes are chance to sign FA and are players, he wont play two more years
Originally posted by BobS:

Who would you have cut loose so you could pay Manning 20 mil a year? Kap isn't the answer yet, but at least he is dirt cheap for another year.

Is this Sandiego guy the one that does his best players for the draft BobS?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
It was always something new... vs Giants, not enough offense, ST/Kyle Williams; vs Ravens, Defense sucked in first half, then 5 yard goal line stance (Roman and Kap blew it); vs Cheatterall CAWKS, DBs gave up big plays, Lynch got over 100 yds TD, Kaepernick pulled a Krappertrick and Roman eating f*****g Twinkies!!

49ers seriously need to focus/stress more offense this time around. Everything (QB play, OC, play-calling, WR, etc) about our offense needs a lot of improvement. EVERYTHING!

The secondary needs help with a safety and (1st or 2nd round talent CB). A True nose tackle won't hurt one bit. Improvement on the O-line is a must.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HERN:
Were Never Gonna Get It Unless We Win The Superbowl.

and we may never get that unless the commish / refs have a change of heart
Make One Play.
Progressions...

Montana would be able to get to the 3rd and 4th and sometimes even 5th because he had checkdowns. Yea, he's got a 9 route taking a safety, a deep cross but the others are TE leak outs and RB in flat or shallow cross/arrow.

Kap doesn't have those checkdowns afforded by the WCO. Look at the complexion of his completions, it's not hard because usually there are only 12 -15. Most of them are epic throws...outs, backshoulders, post, deep seam. Or better yet, look at the game film and the routes 11, 15, 81, 85 are running.

What we're doing doesn't make it easy on the Kap. Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers...the Pantheon, so many short high % throws.