There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Stadium, New Jerseys??

• WWFGD
  • Veteran
With the 49ers playing in Levi's Stadium next year will we get new Nike Jerseys to go with our new home? I believe Tampa Bay got their team makeover when they moved into Raymond James Stadium years back.

If we do I hope Nike gives us a complete makeover. I love our jerseys right now but would love to see what Nike can come up with to move us into this next era.

Personally I would like to see more GOLD, like gold gold, in the uniform. The 49ers real history is all about the Gold Rush so lets show it off. Thoughts?
No.
No
Yeah no...don't mess with history. Iconic uniforms need to stay iconic. We don't want to be lumped in with the brightly colored, trashy teams that have no substance to their existence.
  • NeKro
  • Veteran
keep them the way they are now.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I want the Quentin font back and those stripes on the sleeves fixed. I'm not saying a dramatic change of uniform but a subtle change. Make the pants actual gold and maybe have some gold accents on the numbers.
Aside from the sleeve stripes, our current jersey are a thing of beauty. A 1994 throwback as an alternate would be the only thing I would like added to our rotation. It would especially be fitting since next year is the 20th anniversary of the '94 squad.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jan 20, 2014 at 9:13 PM ]
If you ain't giving me the 94 jerseys, I don't give a f**k.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
If you ain't giving me the 94 jerseys, I don't give a f**k.

Agreed.
I like the gold pants, but I don't think they're changing anything.
No I don't think the new stadium should be in New Jersey
Don't change a thing. We went to the more gold looking pants along with a few more gold accents and the results sucked (it didn't help that they changed the red also). I would be open to an alternate uni for one game a season with the choice voted on by the fans.
Gold unis imo
i just want the full 3 stripes back.
NO!