There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thank You 49ers

As painful and dissapointed it is for all of us, I'm proud of the 49ers. The 49ers are much better team and really played well enough to win but just didnt get it done. Rather than rant and complain in the webzone, I just wanted to say thank you to the 49ers, Harbaugh, Jed York and the loyal 49ers fan in this webzone for this season. We 49ers fans are fortunate to have you guys go to the playoffs in 3 straight years and to the NFC championship. I can't wait for the new season to begin again and in the new stadium. I know you guys will be back again. Go 49ers
They will absolutely be back in the playoffs again next year. Harbaugh gets another year to work on Kaepernick's pocket game. Most of the key players will be back. They've got a bunch of draft picks again. Carradine, Dial, Culliver and Lattimore will be in the mix. And, next season's schedule is a lot easier than this one was. I think they're longest road trip is to Denver. One of their out of division road games is traveling all the way to Oakland. As brutal is this loss was, it's a good time to be a Niner fan again.
It is a good time to be a Niner fan again. It's been a while since the 49ers have this much success in consecutive years. The 49ers had the toughest schedule this year and still made the championship game. They are a young team and still on the rise. I expect them to be back in the playoffs again.
Thank you for making this thread
You're welcome!
we have the best owner, gm, coaches and players in the nfl. quest for 6 starts next season
It needed bumping.

trust me, I am grateful just for having a winning record after the 2000's debacle. I wish I could have been put into cryogenic status for that period of time, maybe controlled Coma. Anything to avoid me re-living that era. So HELL YES. Thank you Niners!

Now, please get rid of Roman.