There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How do you deal with football heartbreak? (The Keep It Real Edition)

Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Right now I feel so disgusted with how the last three years have turned out culminating with the most vile thing imaginable. No Super Bowl titles to show for everything and now one by the some of the most classless douchebags in the history of the NFL. This all seems like the some kind of sick joke. Also losing Bowman may be the reason why next season is a letdown year.

The bad guys won. And all I see is darkness ahead. Isn't it ironic that Game of Thrones is about to start up again. The most despicable characters live ie. Lannisters while the honorable ones suffer and die ie. the Starks. There is no justice in this world.
get a grip!
there is justice coming, sure as winter, in both worlds
In California we didn't even get winter :(
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Right now I feel so disgusted with how the last three years have turned out culminating with the most vile thing imaginable. No Super Bowl titles to show for everything and now one by the some of the most classless douchebags in the history of the NFL. This all seems like the some kind of sick joke. Also losing Bowman may be the reason why next season is a letdown year.

The bad guys won. And all I see is darkness ahead. Isn't it ironic that Game of Thrones is about to start up again. The most despicable characters live ie. Lannisters while the honorable ones suffer and die ie. the Starks. There is no justice in this world.
get a grip!
there is justice coming, sure as winter, in both worlds
In California we didn't even get winter :(

Yea that did not help at all. Normally I turn to snowboarding after 49ers get eliminated.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I was pissed when we lost to seattle for a few days. then I just pretended football was over. No ESPN, no NFLN, didn't even watch a single play of the SB or any highlights. So it's like it never happened to me. Just started watching NFLN again this week because of the combine. Still haven't seen a single play from the SB. Don't curr.

Imagine your entire family high fiving and screaming in Joy as Sherman tipped that pass. Ignoring you as you returned home from the game, wanting to kick a dog, a kitten, even a baby panda. The room goes quiet after I could hear everyone else celebrating as I walked into my own home.

Then imagine watching the Super Bowl. I did this and my house was full of Hags fans. It has to be like being a POW in WW2.

this is how I would've dealt with that.

Resume normal life until the draft starts. This one stung so I stayed away from anything sports related for a while, I even unfollowed multiple people on twitter because they kept tweeting seahawks s**t during the SB weeks lol.
smoke weed, and have lots of sex , aggressive angry sex with my wife
Get a Blowjob from my girl, works like a charm....
uhh