LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Another off season of what ifs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
you guys all need to chill. The blame goes around to EVERYBODY. Coaching, players, offensive, defensive, special teams.
Hell, drew bees the hall of fame pocket QB can't win a game in seattle all by himself either

No, I've had the pleasure of reading his stuff time and time again and what better time to decide I've had enough of it than after an NFC championship game filled with a litany of mistakes from the QB position. Yes, force the ball to Boldin through Kam Chancellor's hands, says the coordinator. Give me a break.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm willing to bet this is what happened.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
We don't know exactly what happened.

Could be Crabtree said: "give me the ball. I got sherman one and one"
Kaep: "ok, i got you"

I'm willing to bet this is what happened.

I'm thinking same thing
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Its not just the losses, its the fact that they are wasting so much talent, good teams don't stay together that long.....

I don't think Bellicheck got that memo
The press said the game would come down to the last play, and it did. The running attack couldn't get to the line of scrimmage. How in the world does Baldwin beat us every which way. The slant to him was automatic. Wilson sensed pressure around him and Kaep did not.
The press said the game would come down to the last play, and it did. The running attack couldn't get to the line of scrimmage. How in the world does Baldwin beat us every which way. The slant to him was automatic. Wilson sensed pressure around him and Kaep did not.
i just hope bowman will be available next season, he plays defense and constantly taking hits, idk if he will even play next season or if he does be his true self.
Share 49ersWebzone