LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

I seriously HATE CARLOS ROGERS - Horrible mistake playing this BUM over COX

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got beat all game and gave up the 4th and forever TD.. Shame on niners coaching for putting so much trust in this bum .
Hope he;s cut immediately. Already knew putting him in was going to be disastrous.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Got beat all game and gave up the 4th and forever TD.. Shame on niners coaching for putting so much trust in this bum .

Azillion threads on this, no need to create another. But I do agree with the sentiment -- we supposedly played Cox over Wright due to his physical nature so why would we play a nicked up Rogers over Cox?

Mods merge these maybe?

not a rogers fan at all, and i think this was his last game as a niner, but his coverage was very good on kearse...just a great throw and catch
yup
Eric Reid was worse

You'd have to hate him to think that, because your hate of him obviously covered up your eyes when you should have been watching that game/play.

He played a good game and was nearly perfect on that play. He defended that as good as it could have been defended.

I'd ask you to watch the play again but I highly doubt you have the ability to look at it impartially and see what actually happened.
Share 49ersWebzone