There are 230 users in the forums

Off Season Thoughts

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Off Season Thoughts

Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Shore up secondary, kick Rogers down the road.

We need one or two more talented wide outs, some speed, a legitimate downfield threat

A replacement for Bowman at Linebacker, he wont be back by next season.

New OC, and offensive game plan because the current one is terrible.

Someone to spell or replace Gore, hes getting up there in age.

Too many things and not enough money which is why they should not give Kap the farm.

I like everything. Latimore is going to be our future, I can promise that. He is going to be 100% and ready. I don't like Rogers like I did in 2011 when the dude was a shut down CB. I want Hitner back, but if not, I like the SS from Washington State, Deone Bucannone. That man can cover and lay some hits. I hope we can get a steal in the draft with Skov in the later rounds. I hope Roman is fired. We have too many weapons to be executing so poorly.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Shore up secondary, kick Rogers down the road.

We need one or two more talented wide outs, some speed, a legitimate downfield threat

A replacement for Bowman at Linebacker, he wont be back by next season.

New OC, and offensive game plan because the current one is terrible.

Someone to spell or replace Gore, hes getting up there in age.

Too many things and not enough money which is why they should not give Kap the farm.

I like everything. Latimore is going to be our future, I can promise that. He is going to be 100% and ready. I don't like Rogers like I did in 2011 when the dude was a shut down CB. I want Hitner back, but if not, I like the SS from Washington State, Deone Bucannone. That man can cover and lay some hits. I hope we can get a steal in the draft with Skov in the later rounds. I hope Roman is fired. We have too many weapons to be executing so poorly.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Let Me do the Drafting, And Im not kidding. Keenan Allen woulda been a 49er at McDonald's spot at #55 overall. In this years draft, I really do think the team DOES need to trade up for Sammy Watkins. Give up a 1st, 2nd and 4th if he somehow slides passed #10. This 49er team LACKS explosive Plays!!

Yup, I would have drafted Allen and Lacy, but Reid was a good move, i probably would have went Cyprien.
after reading a few articles Im so stoked for next season. most of our starters will be back next year including guys like miller, bowman, cully, and williams who were hurt. we have lattimore and carridine coming off their redshirt years to join the lineup, we have 13 picks in the draft with 6 in the first 3 rounds. we are going to be scary good next year. put a champion in the new stadium in season 1!!! go niners!!!
Share 49ersWebzone