LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

I'm still proud of our team......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Next step, free agency and the draft. Make it happen, Trent and Harbaugh! I want to b***h slap those douches from Seattle next year and far into the future.
If we can get one SB soon it'll make my life happier
FOX showing Bowman's injury over and over was sickening. Hate to see that. I expect these two squads will put on epic games for a number of years yet.

Was impressed with Kaepernick until the fourth when the Hawks D got to him. The refs blew that fumble but the Football Gods gave it back.
I'm proud... but I'm mad at Kaep for that last throw, I'm not gonna lie.

Such a bad decision. Look at your timeouts. Look at the time on the clock. Look at the 50 other safer throws you could have... thrown.

Bleh.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Such a bad decision. Look at your timeouts. Look at the time on the clock. Look at the 50 other safer throws you could have... thrown.

Bleh.

The margin is so small. s**t happens.....
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Bleh.

Thats the Brett Favre in him. He will learn from this!
Hard fought loss, but one helluva season ladies and gentleman! Hopefully we can resign boldin and some of our key players. Bronco's come 2 wks whoop that ass. 5 yrs ago who woulda thought nfc worse woulda represented nfc champ game! The loss sucks, but our guys over came much adversity and should be damn f**king proud of this season! Come next yr nfl look out..... Bowman iupati get back from injury we will be ready to roll once again!!
Goniners
Congrats to our coachs, players and staff!
I'm drunk,ignore my rambling emoness
Originally posted by FastEddyD:
Originally posted by swayze:
I'm still mad at them for losing. But it was a hell of a season. Thinking about Bow kinda makes me feel sick tho

This

X2
I am proud that we have a annual contender. Look at the Steelers, they lost like 4 conference championships before breaking through-now they have 6. I'm glad that we have a team that can enter the dance every year and what happens once we get in is up in the air.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
I am proud that we have a annual contender. Look at the Steelers, they lost like 4 conference championships before breaking through-now they have 6. I'm glad that we have a team that can enter the dance every year and what happens once we get in is up in the air.

I'm proud you're not the GM. Last year, you said during the middle of the year that Crabtree was a #4 on a "good team". Blow it out your ass and kill yourself, dips**t
double post
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 19, 2014 at 10:34 PM ]
Originally posted by VicFangio:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I'm proud you're not the GM. Last year, you said during the middle of the year that Crabtree was a #4 on a "good team". Blow it out your ass and kill yourself, dips**t

Reported.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Reported.

Tattle tale? Kill yourself, p***y.
Originally posted by VicFangio:
Tattle tale? Kill yourself, p***y.

Whatever you say bud.

Share 49ersWebzone