LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

I'm still proud of our team......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners94:
Loved the effort and drive they gave all season. Hopefully they learn and grow from this. Let's get it next year.

This. All they can do is keep at it. Baltimore struggled for years in the John Harbaugh era before they won. Peyton Manning struggled for years before he won his Superbowl. 49ers will get there, I have faith in this coaching staff, organization and the players. Its a disappointing loss but they'll be back and next year happens to be Superbowl 49, right here in Glendale, Arizona. I'll definitely be going so the 49ers better be there.
still love this team
The 49ers WON today's game. The score shows them having lost because the paid-off officials gave the game to the Seachickens, who couldn't win the game on their own abilities; they needed the help of corrupt and incompetent officials. The 49ers are the 2013 NFC Champions, regardless of what ESPN and the so-called sports world say, or what the history books show.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'm not proud
We didn't accomplish anything this season
I still love the 49ers
But the saying is always true
If you're not 1st, you're last

if you live by this, you must be very unhappy

Yup. It's unrealistic to expect a championship every year.

Is it unrealistic? Yes
Is it very depressing? Yes
Am I very unhappy? .... Yes
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
The 49ers WON today's game. The score shows them having lost because the paid-off officials gave the game to the Seachickens, who couldn't win the game on their own abilities; they needed the help of corrupt and incompetent officials. The 49ers are the 2013 NFC Champions, regardless of what ESPN and the so-called sports world say, or what the history books show.

Yeah I'm getting sympathy text's from friends and other folks I know who are fans of other teams but basically all say the same thing, 49ers got jobbed by the refs, they should never have been in that position to need a last second touchdown, but whatever, I believe in this team, they'll keep at it, it'll be that much sweeter when they do win it all.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Up against all odds, they fought their asses off until under a minute in the game, and lost on a tipped int in the endzone in the conference championship. I'm still proud of our team. I'm still 49ers Faithful until the end. Sucks to lose, but it happens. Congrats to the seattle. They kept fighting and pulled out the win late in the game. I wished Kap woulda just ran with it. It was working all game, but whatevs. Don't hate on our team just because they lost.

For the many times you like to talk s**t to me, i completely agree.

truth.

this loss means NOTHING to me, (good luck in your SB game against the real golden boy of the NFL. if you think the NFL f**ked you last time......)

but bowman going down made me bawl like a baby no joke.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This team is young, experienced and stacked.

Silver lining: Kap can't command top dollar, but he obviously is a franchise QB. Given time he can win several MVPs.

Crabtree, Iupati and others can be extended. Lattimore and Tank are essentially net new additions next year.

We have the NFL's best GM with the NFL's most draft picks in an absolutely loaded draft.

We're here to stay.
I'm not proud
We didn't accomplish anything this season
I still love the 49ers
But the saying is always true
If you're not 1st, you're last

if you live by this, you must be very unhappy

Yup. It's unrealistic to expect a championship every year.

Is it unrealistic? Yes
Is it very depressing? Yes
Am I very unhappy? .... Yes

its tough bud, but this team is stacked and in great shape for years to come
I love the 49ers!
I had season tickets during the dark ages
I'm not going anywhere
But it's been a depressing 19 years
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I love the 49ers!
I'm not going anywhere

LOL! Dude, the last 3 years have been f**king fun as hell!
Originally posted by okdkid:
I love the 49ers!
I'm not going anywhere

2011/12- I was at the game vs the giants= heartbreaking
2012/13- I was in Vegas= suicidal
2013/14- I was at work= I'm dead
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 19, 2014 at 9:58 PM ]

This team is young, experienced and stacked.

Silver lining: Kap can't command top dollar, but he obviously is a franchise QB. Given time he can win several MVPs.

Crabtree, Iupati and others can be extended. Lattimore and Tank are essentially net new additions next year.

We have the NFL's best GM with the NFL's most draft picks in an absolutely loaded draft.

We're here to stay.

I knew this coming into the season with an injured Crabtree. I knew that no matter how good we were this season we would be even better next season with all of our redshirts, the development of Okoye and the 13 picks we will have in this draft. We will get a couple size, speed prospects at WR, we will develop Vance, Tank and Latt, we will draft some DBs and we will get Gore to share some carries at RB. Wait until next season folk when we get in this new stadium. We are going to run this league...again! Kap now knows he has a lot of work to do and I expect him to do it because I have a feeling this loss stings quite a bit more than last year's
  • Mayor
  • Veteran

What did you do in.....2008? Or 2005?
Originally posted by Mayor:

What did you do in.....2008? Or 2005?

I plotted to kill Nolan
But I failed
I love the 49ers!
I'm not going anywhere

You are going to be just fine. We are headed in the right direction. Ask MJ23 how it felt early in his career when he lost. It burned but he battled back to reach the summit. This is the exact thing happening here to our guys. Jim and Kap have a ways to go but with the way our team is built and with Baalke running it we will get there
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I love the 49ers!
I'm not going anywhere

You are going to be just fine. We are headed in the right direction. Ask MJ23 how it felt early in his career when he lost. It burned but he battled back to reach the summit. This is the exact thing happening here to our guys. Jim and Kap have a ways to go but with the way our team is built and with Baalke running it we will get there

I hope so
Share 49ersWebzone