There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'm still proud of our team......

Great season
It was a good run, got no complaints.
Originally posted by swayze:
I'm still mad at them for losing. But it was a hell of a season. Thinking about Bow kinda makes me feel sick tho

This
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Up against all odds, they fought their asses off until under a minute in the game, and lost on a tipped int in the endzone in the conference championship. I'm still proud of our team. I'm still 49ers Faithful until the end. Sucks to lose, but it happens. Congrats to the seattle. They kept fighting and pulled out the win late in the game. I wished Kap woulda just ran with it. It was working all game, but whatevs. Don't hate on our team just because they lost.

For the many times you like to talk s**t to me, i completely agree.
The good thing about this team is the mindset is anything less than a SB is a losing season.
Just worried about Bowman, DPOY in my mind. Wish we didn't test Sherman on that route. You gotta have a guy thats taller than him and can come back to the ball and at least break it up. Should of been going to Patton or Vance or something they never saw coming. Just don't like all the time left, first down and he lets a 50/50 ball rip. They made plays though. Manning has speedy WR, Big Physical WR's. I think Manning will have something to say to these punks. Never seen a player with such little class as Richard Sherman though. Dude was seriously roid raging after the game.
Proud but mentally wounded. I can't imagine how the players feel. How Kap feels after failing to score the winning TD for the 2nd year in a row. Gore and Cowboy are running out of chances. Bo suffered a devestating injury. Really tough situation.
I'm not proud
We didn't accomplish anything this season
I still love the 49ers
But the saying is always true
If you're not 1st, you're last
I'm so proud of them too. but the GM needs to go to work right away this offseason. This team has two awesome poscession recievers in Quan & Crabs but they Lack a game changer on the outside. And along the oline, Goodwin is next to washed up.
Originally posted by tsty:
Very interesting but with 47 seconds left and all time outs on the 20 yard line and QB keepers killing the defense......a throw into triple coverage tells a different story for a painful offseason.

Cut the b******t. It wasn't into "triple coverage." Kaepernick actually made a pretty good throw to Crabtree, Sherman made an even more outstanding play on the ball to deflect it. I don't have a problem with the throw, it wasn't a bad throw, the decision making is what I have an issue with. They didn't need to go for it all right there. There were other guys open for short gains who would have kept the chains moving.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'm not proud
I still love the 49ers

No, Houston is last.

NEW SEASON, NEW QUEST

First of all; I am very proud on our team and I hope this team stays together and, of course, NaVorro Bowman get healthy soon. It is going to be a hard season, consequently, I hope we act wisely during the draft and extent necessary contracts. By now, our spending:
San Francisco 49ers Offensive: 34 Players $270,490,507
Spend: Defensive Spend: 31 Players $300,379,457
Specials Spend: 3 Players $23,680,000

and we got 13 draft picks.

The upcoming schedule seems easier than the last two years:

Home
Philadelphia
Washington
Kansas City
San Diego
Chicago
Arizona
St. Louis
Cheathawks

Away
Dallas
NY Giants
Denver
Oakland
New Orleans
Arizona
St. Louis
Cheathawks

I guess we cut Manningham, McCoy, Rodgers, Goodwin, Wilhoite and Dobbs and I hope we re-sign Boldin, Whitner, Brown, Dixon, Dawson and Osgood.
thank you Stoney
I'm still devastated from this loss. I'm proud of the team in general, but we keep falling short and we have nothing to show for all the hard work.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'm not proud
I still love the 49ers

if you live by this, you must be very unhappy
Loved the effort and drive they gave all season. Hopefully they learn and grow from this. Let's get it next year.