There are 565 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'm still proud of our team......

  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,978
If by alright you mean continuing to lose in the playoffs, then I agree.
Originally posted by The49erMan:
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.


............

Seriously?

You do realize the Niners have been in 16 of these games and have only won 6 of them. You do realize that both Joe and Steve lost NFC Championship games. A number of them actually.

Methinks you need to chill a bit.
Originally posted by The49erMan:
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.

Are you serious dude? Getting there 3 straight years in no easy task, not to mention the injuries they suffered this year. A lot of things could have derailed this team but they kept fighting. The big difference Sunday was the fact the game was in Seattle and not San Fran. That's not an easy place to win. The window isn't wide open but it isn't closed either. Chokers...really, I seriously doubt that. Remember the other team gets paid as well.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by The49erMan:
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.

I clearly remember hearing the exact same things after 2011 and 2012. There is no window. There is only next year and we will reload and climb the mountain again. We've seen heartbreak before (83, 87, 90, 11, 12 &13) and we'll see it again. This is what happens when you compete at the top levels of the greatest sport ever. Hopefully we break through next year . . . and GO BRONCO'S!!


You can tell he's not a fan when he refers to the niners as "they", where real fans refer to their team as "we". Pretty easy to sniff this troll out.
8 or 9 win team next season? from this day forward i wont take any of your posts seriously.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,476
Originally posted by The49erMan:
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.

some things are not worth answering
Think we have one more year of being a top 2 or 3 team in the nfl with Frank and Cowboys age and the contract status of guys like Crabtree and Aldon and Kap. After 2014 we will still be a playoff team but I don't think we will be as good as we've been the last few years
Originally posted by NinerFanInNewEngland:
Think we have one more year of being a top 2 or 3 team in the nfl with Frank and Cowboys age and the contract status of guys like Crabtree and Aldon and Kap. After 2014 we will still be a playoff team but I don't think we will be as good as we've been the last few years

really you can paint that picture for any team. hows is seattle going to be knowing they have to pay their qb and several other guys? just playing in the sb ups the exposure of your pending fa's both this season and next. the point is you can paint a doom and gloom scenario across the league. in the event we do drop, whos to say others dont to?
I feel better today than I did yesterday.
Why is it every time our team plays in Seattle our players suffer injuries?
I was at the game. It was sad. The offense was predictable and dull. Our Defense did a good job again of course. We need a new OC.
Originally posted by JoeisGod:
Why is it every time our team plays in Seattle our players suffer injuries?

a couple of cheap shots and overall hard hitting football.
Have you seen next years schedule? AFC West and NFC East . It will only be tougher a lot tougher
Originally posted by 4eninder:
Have you seen next years schedule? AFC West and NFC East . It will only be tougher a lot tougher

based off of what? people do this every year looking at next years sched thinking those records carry over. the nfc east sucked compared to the nfc south we played this season. we also get the bears and saints instead of the packers and panthers like seattle is getting.
Originally posted by 4eninder:
Have you seen next years schedule? AFC West and NFC East . It will only be tougher a lot tougher

Cowboys, redskins, chargers, oakland are winnable games....