LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

I'm still proud of our team......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SoCold:
My brother from another puts his stamp of approval on the thread.

Thank you kind, sir.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Up against all odds, they fought their asses off until under a minute in the game, and lost on a tipped int in the endzone in the conference championship. I'm still proud of our team. I'm still 49ers Faithful until the end. Sucks to lose, but it happens. Congrats to the seattle. They kept fighting and pulled out the win late in the game. I wished Kap woulda just ran with it. It was working all game, but whatevs. Don't hate on our team just because they lost.

Absolutely This!
Originally posted by The49erMan:
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.

Someone get this troll out of here. Anyone who compares us to that Eagles team obviously has no real knowledge of this team and the way it has been built and the stability we have at the top of our orginization. Teams like the Bills went to 3 straight super bowls in a NON-SALARY CAP ERA, so that completely makes them uncomparable to todays teams. If we were uncapped we would still have ICE, RJF, Goldson, Delanie, etc.... man we would be flat out rediculous.

The Eagles on the other hand make 3 straight NFC championships in a weak NFC East and the NFC period at that time was down. We have had to fight off the Giants (two time SB champs), Packers (SB champs), Saints (SB Champs) and to an certain extent the Seahawks. Yet and still we rise to the occasion every season and have still have LOTS of room to improve and we have the means to do so.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
you're welcome

I love you
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

A 49ers fan allegedly shot two men after they accused him of being a bandwagoner: http://deadsp.in/sCMOQGG
I love Niners, but they are the new Eagles....aka Chokers. 1-2 in NFC Championship games is pathetic, not to mention losing the SB...if anything they will be remember for the unit that ended the perfect record in the SB. Love my team, but I don't like chokers. I think the window closed last night. 8 or 9 win team next season.

I clearly remember hearing the exact same things after 2011 and 2012. There is no window. There is only next year and we will reload and climb the mountain again. We've seen heartbreak before (83, 87, 90, 11, 12 &13) and we'll see it again. This is what happens when you compete at the top levels of the greatest sport ever. Hopefully we break through next year . . . and GO BRONCO'S!!
Thanks to the team for giving us fans a great season. I'm looking forward to next year.

LOL... Really?

Chokers? the niners overacheived in 2011, arguably overachieved after choking against atlanta down 17 in 2012 with virtually a rookie qb, and chocked against a seattle team, who were at home, with the best defense in the league, trying to win our fourth straight road game in as many weeks. Remember, this was a five-seed, not a one or two seed in a superior conference. If you dont want take a more nuanced approach to our season and the game, just go away.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If by alright you mean continuing to lose in the playoffs, then I agree.

Seriously?

You do realize the Niners have been in 16 of these games and have only won 6 of them. You do realize that both Joe and Steve lost NFC Championship games. A number of them actually.

Methinks you need to chill a bit.

Are you serious dude? Getting there 3 straight years in no easy task, not to mention the injuries they suffered this year. A lot of things could have derailed this team but they kept fighting. The big difference Sunday was the fact the game was in Seattle and not San Fran. That's not an easy place to win. The window isn't wide open but it isn't closed either. Chokers...really, I seriously doubt that. Remember the other team gets paid as well.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I clearly remember hearing the exact same things after 2011 and 2012. There is no window. There is only next year and we will reload and climb the mountain again. We've seen heartbreak before (83, 87, 90, 11, 12 &13) and we'll see it again. This is what happens when you compete at the top levels of the greatest sport ever. Hopefully we break through next year . . . and GO BRONCO'S!!

You can tell he's not a fan when he refers to the niners as "they", where real fans refer to their team as "we". Pretty easy to sniff this troll out.
8 or 9 win team next season? from this day forward i wont take any of your posts seriously.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

some things are not worth answering
Share 49ersWebzone