LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 179 users in the forums

I'm still proud of our team......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Up against all odds, they fought their asses off until under a minute in the game, and lost on a tipped int in the endzone in the conference championship. I'm still proud of our team. I'm still 49ers Faithful until the end. Sucks to lose, but it happens. Congrats to the seattle. They kept fighting and pulled out the win late in the game. I wished Kap woulda just ran with it. It was working all game, but whatevs. Don't hate on our team just because they lost.

It was a good season. No doubt about that. Just no cherry on the sundae.
Still very proud of the 49ers!
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Up against all odds, they fought their asses off until under a minute in the game, and lost on a tipped int in the endzone in the conference championship. I'm still proud of our team. I'm still 49ers Faithful until the end. Sucks to lose, but it happens. Congrats to the seattle. They kept fighting and pulled out the win late in the game. I wished Kap woulda just ran with it. It was working all game, but whatevs. Don't hate on our team just because they lost.

THIS!!!
I'm proud of the team. Especially the defense. We went through a lot this season. I don't think anyone is down on the team. We're more so down on Roman and Kaep. This one is tough because this is the end of the road for this version of the 49ers.
It seems like every time we play in Seattle, we end up with at least one major injury. Whether it's a result of cheap shots, targeting or something else, it's just too much to be coincidental.

Still, we had a chance at the end. All you can ask for with our shortcomings before then, it just didn't culminate in a win this time. The Manning narrative was obvious in the AFC, and Wilson is apparently an heir apparent in the NFC this season.
  • Veteran
I am proud too, but it sucks no matter what. Empty feeling.
Me too. It's just that this final loss always sucks, because it means like 9 months until we see another meaningful Niners game.
  • Jiks
I'm more disappointed that the season is over. I mean championships are nice and all but I more enjoy the actual season. Was definitely a fun one.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:37 PM ]

Yes good season but we have now blown 3 shots at a SB win. Might have been our last one 4 NFCCG in a row only been twice I believe by Philly and Buffalo and we have a lot of FA's these next 2 years. I just want to see 1 sb win in my life time. Hopefully its in the Harbaugh era but I can't help but keep looking back at the blown opportunities. I know there are much worse OC's out there but man what we could do with Manning and/or a great OC. Team would have 7 SB wins looking for our 8th.
Im a 49er til im 6ft deep maybe now all them bandwagen foolz will get off or get kicked off
  • tsty
  • Veteran
Very interesting but with 47 seconds left and all time outs on the 20 yard line and QB keepers killing the defense......a throw into triple coverage tells a different story for a painful offseason.
I'm proud as f**k! We went up against everyone at their place and still had a shot to win. Not happy, but proud.
I'm still mad at them for losing. But it was a hell of a season. Thinking about Bow kinda makes me feel sick tho
Share 49ersWebzone