LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Losing Bow hurts more than losing this Game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's wait and see the prognosis
I agree that losing Bowman hurts more because he may not be back or even come back the same way. Also, we know this team will look very different next season. Rogers, Brown, Whitner, Bowman (due to injury), etc.
Originally posted by communist:
No it doesn't...I wish him a fast recovery though.

I feel sick, for both reasons.
Losing to Sherman and Carroll really sucks!
God speed to u Bow, the ventricle of our defensive heart.
This is exactly what went through my mind. Losing Bow hurt more than losing this game.
We lose a player every time up there
yea that sucks, he seems like an awesome person, prayers go out to bow
Bowman was a champion. He'll be back. Love that man.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I feel bad for Bow. That injury made my stomach turn.

He even held onto the ball which shows how tough Bow is.

Honestly, let's all step back from the edge here. We don't even know the prognosis. It looked bad, but there have been some injuries that looked horrific that turned out to be just major sprains. In today's world of sports medicine I would expect him to be back sometime in training camp.
Originally posted by Hopper:
I feel bad for Bow. That injury made my stomach turn.

He even held onto the ball which shows how tough Bow is.

Yeah, and then to not get credit for the INT?

And typical Niner luck, Lynch coughs it up the next play and that ball was there, just waiting for someone to scoop it up and take it back for six...but no, of course not.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Honestly, let's all step back from the edge here. We don't even know the prognosis. It looked bad, but there have been some injuries that looked horrific that turned out to be just major sprains. In today's world of sports medicine I would expect him to be back sometime in training camp.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that.
Let the swelling subside, and if it is torn, get the surgery and rehab. Bad break for the BEST LB in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone