There are 311 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL against the quest for 6?

Look guys, as stressed by the media a zillion times, these two teams are evenly matched across the board. Therefore it may only take a handful of beneficial calls to steer the game in one direction or the other. And there are HUGE benefits to matching up the #1 defense vs the #1 offense. So "40 blatant bad calls, Peyton Manning winning the Super Bowl, Tom Brady being the poster boy, Cowboys being America's team or the 9ers winning the super bowl because they have controversial Kap who had the highest jersey sales" does not translate to "if this is not the result then, its nutty to think its fixed".
[ Edited by Puckdaddy on Feb 6, 2014 at 7:20 PM ]
did you guys see bowman's Instagram post
Originally posted by lucky_49:

jesus, people who post these messages without a link outta be punched in the balls
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:

jesus, people who post these messages without a link outta be punched in the balls

instagram.com
Originally posted by crabman82:
my question is, if you believe this, why do you continue to watch? i used to a HUGE wrestling guy in my youth, when the cat left the bag that it was pre-determined, i never went back to watch.

Thanks for ruining wrestling for the rest of us.......
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
What about Seattle's consistent leading with the helmet, aiming for the head and defenseless WR blows that are translated differently when other teams commit these same penalties. Or the blatant defensive holds and interferences that are only called seldom. If the these were mere ref miscues, the calls would be spread out and non discriminate. I understand your stance though.

I think its been brought up many times with the holds, its an old mentality and one i see Pete Carroll promoting to his team. Because really the refs will not throw a flag every play. But other teams have gottens away with some shady s**t including us, weve thrown quite a few hits way after the whistle that were right in front of the ref and not called.

If the NFL is rigged, then that explains why Carolina got the shaft in the playoff game vs 49ers. The 49ers got all but a few of the questionable calls in their favor. Guess the NFL wanted seahawks -49ers title game.
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:

Heres the quote

navorro_bowman  With this knee injury I still can't get over this loss and if what I'm seeing on this clip is true will really make me reconsider I mean come on #faithful  my leg is broke we as players and coaches work To hard to play an be apart of the game of football. The words Dedicated and commited is the 49ers and this just hurts.   1h
  • mod
  • Veteran
nvm i'm going back to the parking lot
Originally posted by Sourball:
If the NFL is rigged, then that explains why Carolina got the shaft in the playoff game vs 49ers. The 49ers got all but a few of the questionable calls in their favor. Guess the NFL wanted seahawks -49ers title game.

That's a possibility. Besides the only calls that were "questionable" was the no head butt call, and the supposed hold. The Munnerly no INT call and the Skuta roughing call balances that out. No matter how you look at it, any team is eligible for the shaft or shine it all depends on the call in the shadows.
If we had any semblance of a running game from Gore in the NFCG we would have won soundly. But it wasn't Gore's fault the Seahawk's d-line was in his face past our o-line as soon as he touched the ball.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
If we had any semblance of a running game from Gore in the NFCG we would have won soundly. But it wasn't Gore's fault the Seahawk's d-line was in his face past our o-line as soon as he touched the ball.

So we are saying that the plays Kap managed to make kept us in the game! Thank goodness because Manning sure as heck had his troubles!
I know our schedules are close in strength next year, but espn ranks the 49ers schedule tougher than Seattle. However, I'd be more pissed if I was a Rams fan sitting at #3 toughest schedule after finishing last in the division. I'm also curious how Seattle gets to play Denver and Green Bay at home while we travel to NO (for 3rd straight year) and Denver. http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/name/2014-nfl-strength-of-schedule.
Originally posted by ltrain:
I know our schedules are close in strength next year, but espn ranks the 49ers schedule tougher than Seattle. However, I'd be more pissed if I was a Rams fan sitting at #3 toughest schedule after finishing last in the division. I'm also curious how Seattle gets to play Denver and Green Bay at home while we travel to NO (for 3rd straight year) and Denver. http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/name/2014-nfl-strength-of-schedule.

Plus the most traveled team again, I'm sure.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm bored so my rough estimate is 19,957 miles for 49ers and Seattle has to travel 25,976. However, this is based on round trip airplane mileage so if either team stays east if there are two consecutive games out there, then the estimates are off. SF benefits greatly from the Oakland away game and no Europe game for mileage.
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm bored so my rough estimate is 19,957 miles for 49ers and Seattle has to travel 25,976. However, this is based on round trip airplane mileage so if either team stays east if there are two consecutive games out there, then the estimates are off. SF benefits greatly from the Oakland away game and no Europe game for mileage.

Totally...that no-Europe trips helps a ton. LOL.

And as both teams know, it's not just the distance but the back and forth from the W. to E. coast and when these games occur. Playing the AFC West should help a bit on travel but increase the quality of the teams.