There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL against the quest for 6?

The NFL is like a parrot that knows only one word, parity, parity, parity. If you believe that is their policy, dynasty would then be a dirty word.
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Maiocco is getting spammed to death by Seahawks fans on his article. Its creepy.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/detailed-look-49ers-seahawks-conspiracy-video

If my team won the SuperBowl I'd probably just be happy and not spend all my time friending rival beat reporters on facebook and signing up for accounts to post comments about other teams.

This feels like an inferiority complex kicking in or something. Act like you've been there before Seattle.
[ Edited by RKab on Feb 4, 2014 at 7:53 PM ]
  • nj9er
  • Veteran

This picture was taken during the AFC playoffs last year. The two man embracing each other are as you can tell Ray Lewis the other man is Roger Goodell. Now ask me again if I think he league has an agenda.

Now you may ask why then not have Manning win the Super Bowl ? This is the perfect opportunity for a changing of the guard. Manning is aging and Wilson is the NFL face of the next generation. Wilson is popular young clean cut and defies the prototypical stereotype of QBs. Classic underdog with a lot to root for role model. That and Broncos didn't show up.
if the refs call our games fairly we would have won superbowl 47&48
Originally posted by nj9er:

This picture was taken during the AFC playoffs last year. The two man embracing each other are as you can tell Ray Lewis the other man is Roger Goodell. Now ask me again if I think he league has an agenda.

Now you may ask why then not have Manning win the Super Bowl ? This is the perfect opportunity for a changing of the guard. Manning is aging and Wilson is the NFL face of the next generation. Wilson is popular young clean cut and defies the prototypical stereotype of QBs. Classic underdog with a lot to root for role model. That and Broncos didn't show up.

Nawl. Seattle (or it had been the 49ers) didn't give them a chance to swing calls in the Super Bowl or they would have.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
And Raven fans will tell you they turned out the lights so we could come back and win.
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
To me it raises red flags of how horrible the NFL officiating is. I won't say it's a conspiracy but it comes off that way when it goes down like this in a big time game, and all the calls swing in favor of the home team.

I understand your view. But what brings me past this stage is the fact that the calls came in a one sided package. We can say that maybe its bad officiating and coincidence ONLY if the bad calls are non discriminate and not in patterns of good timing that tweak the momentum of the game.

I agree man. Everyone has a price and people are foolish if they don't believe that an NFL exec/owners or someone with vested interest in a team wouldn't pay to give a team an unfair advantage. It happens in college, it's happened in the NBA, heck we've seen confirmed shades of it in the NFL with Spygate and Mickey Loomis from the Saint's taping the others team mic feeds. The refs are part-time and even when they held out last season it's not like the NFL bought them back with a fair deal, it would cost Paul Allen, and Nike pennies on the dollar to buy out seven measly refs without a single player or coach even having the slightest clue. And everyone would over look it because we are so use to crappy calls.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Nawl. Seattle (or it had been the 49ers) didn't give them a chance to swing calls in the Super Bowl or they would have.

They didnt need to; they were roided and ready for the juice to kick in.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

NO!.. let it roll! let it roll!

So the league allowed that Hail Mary by Joe Flacco at the end of the game against Denver?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

lay down the pipe jesus, no wonder why people call us the forty whiners
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Well done
Nonsense.