There are 179 users in the forums

An UNSUNG HERO will RISE in the NFC Championship GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swayze:
Willie Beaman

Willy Loman
James has the best shot at making a play...one of these Sundays--why not this one?!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Willie Beaman

Willy Loman

Biff and Happy too?
Biff and Happy too?

LOL! Them too! It can be a lateral play or a shared sack!
Baldwin?
Zach Miller?
Or maybe Luke Willson? Why not?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kyle Williams

That was the GOAT.
Seattle has the best special teams cover units in the league. i dont expect much from LMJ. This isnt a knock on him at all, just giving respect to the Seattle special teams unit whch has held teams to a total of something like 40 yards all year of punt returns. Thats insane.

My vote on offense would probably be Kendall Hunter. I feel he has the potential when out there to bust a few longer runs.
My vote on defense would be Dan Skuta. I love the pressure he puts on the QB when his number is called. He could force a turnover in the game.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No one can beat animal house speech

Toga! Toga! Toga!
Golden taint will be the player of the game for the niners... with a muffed punt. The ghost of kyle williams will haunt him.
Loved the movie and it sure fits.

IMO, the best motivational speech I've ever heard
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Patton has shown he can be the guy that can make one big play with limited opportunities. wouldn't be surprised if he made a big play on Sunday.

Yeah, I can see him making one big play. He will probably only have one or two cathes, but one of them could be a huge play. He definitely has the confidence unlike our boy AJ.
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Golden taint will be the player of the game for the niners... with a muffed punt. The ghost of kyle williams will haunt him.

you managed muff and taint in the same post
Share 49ersWebzone