There are 194 users in the forums

An UNSUNG HERO will RISE in the NFC Championship GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by daraceto6:
oh and I say PATTON, go get it!

Originally posted by daraceto6:
oh and I say PATTON, go get it!

I like Patton as well, he has made some clutch plays with the limited chances he gets.
I dont trust LMJ at all and Seattles special team is the best in the league. Its possible but I wouldnt be waiting for it to happen. Now I can see Patton being a huge factor with most of the secondaries attention being on Crab/Q/VD.
Tony jerod-eddie with a huge sack in a clutch moment
Originally posted by Daniel4909:
Tony jerod-eddie with a huge sack in a clutch moment

This or Skuta. He's been playing solid for us.
Originally posted by xela510:
I dont trust LMJ at all and Seattles special team is the best in the league. Its possible but I wouldnt be waiting for it to happen. Now I can see Patton being a huge factor with most of the secondaries attention being on Crab/Q/VD.

Nope. Their punt coverage has great numbers, but that is primarily because Ryan intentionally punts high and short to benefit the coverage.
How about our Punt/KR coverage team? I could see a play where Golden Tate tries to fight for more yardage and being stripped for a crucial turnover or even better he just gets laid-out by the gunner right as he catches the ball and fumbles.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Nope. Their punt coverage has great numbers, but that is primarily because Ryan intentionally punts high and short to benefit the coverage.

Their net isn't that much different than ours.
Tukuafu will make a key block that all of you will ignore I'm sure.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
T. Brown

I think we have the best special teams in the NFL hands down
Hunter will be the back that is most effective come Sunday. 80 yards and a nail in the coffin TD to make it a two score game with under 4 in the 4th!
[ Edited by mutant-man49 on Jan 17, 2014 at 12:57 AM ]
Originally posted by BandwagonFan2013:
Tukuafu will make a key block that all of you will ignore I'm sure.

How dare you. I'll ignore you, bandwagoner.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 17, 2014 at 12:59 AM ]
Ray Mac
Originally posted by SaksV:
T. Brown

No. T. Brock.
Share 49ersWebzone