There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

An UNSUNG HERO will RISE in the NFC Championship GAME

Brown pick 6.
Willis with the trifecta - 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 int
Good guys will win 24 - 14 .... on 8 Phil Dawson field goals. 4 from 40+.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Brown pick 6.

Hopefully in the 4th quarter when I'm going nuts with 6 mins left in a tie game..
Wouldn't it be something if they played Adam Snyder at fullback and he blasted some good holes for Gore. What.... it could happen.
LMJ
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Brown pick 6.

Same thing I said. Flashbacks of HOU
On Offense, I think it will be Patton and Vance McD. The secondary is going to be all over Bolden and Crabs, leaving Patton to find some openings and make some big plays. As for Vance, I think we are going to send him out on a couple of plays usually designed for Davis. The coverage will shift to double/bracket Davis, leaving Vance wide open. Now, he just needs to catch it!
Defense - Glen Dorsey, he is about to anchor the Rush defense, Lynch 23/76 Rushing 1TD 1 Fumble

Offense- Kendall Hunter, 1TD and 80 yards rushing/receiving
[ Edited by slicebread on Jan 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL I like how offended you are by it. Definitely one of his worst films, but the speech was still bad ass, Alexander is his worst by far.

Alexander is 10x's the movie that AGS is...you must be a homophobe
Calm down Francis, both movies suck. Alexander because the lead actors were so turrible...so, so turrible.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Craig Dahl with the epic pick 6 in OT

Why the f*** is Craig Dahl playing WTF happen to Reid?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
LOL I like how offended you are by it. Definitely one of his worst films, but the speech was still bad ass, Alexander is his worst by far.

Calm down Francis, both movies suck. Alexander because the lead actors were so turrible...so, so turrible.

Come on bro, you got something against Jerod Letto? It's like I don't even know you anymore.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Rosario Dawson's tig ole bit ties were awesome though
Quinton Patton, 6 rec, 2 TD, 70 yards.
Brooks. Been there. Done that. So why wouldn't it be him again.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home