LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Sound FX From Panthers Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Here's Vernon Davis drunk as hell at a party hitting on some females.

https

RayMac swole as HELL!

He's not drunk, he's gay. Not an insult, just a fact. Vernon Davis is a homosexual NFL player.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
He's not drunk, he's gay. Not an insult, just a fact. Vernon Davis is a homosexual NFL player.

Now that you mention it... I think he could be.

I don't think he's gay, he just tries to act like a perfect role model to kids or something and it makes him seem corny sometimes. Tries to be too artsy too.. Probably wanted to change everything since his dreadlock, pre-singletary days
Originally posted by Cooper22:

I don't think he's gay, he just tries to act like a perfect role model to kids or something and it makes him seem corny sometimes. Tries to be too artsy too.. Probably wanted to change everything since his dreadlock, pre-singletary days

he's always tried to learn and better himself in alot of ways.

as far as why he acts or talks like he does...well I think he is just finally comfortable in his own skin...around people he loves and is in a happy place. I act the same way...some can perceive that as acting like a punk, but oh well...we'll go there when it needs to go there. Till then just have fun...sing along with Joe Staley, etc.

and don't let the "new" member start spreading rumors...don't run with that s**t..... I should be the one who should be mad if Vernon is indeed gay, he has taken a female from me here in SF at the clubs.....out of all the females in the club, gotta go with the one I was semi working on.. Its good though.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM ]

Always thought Vernon was gay. Good for him.
he boned all the chicks he interviewed. at the same time. fact.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Always thought Vernon was gay. Good for him.

Based on what? Not being married at age 29? I think hes dated several different women.

Its not like he brings his "friend" everywhere, and never dates, like Aaron Rodgers.
On a serious note, its none of our business and it dosent matter.

I dont care if youre a hermaphrodite... if you can contribute to a superbowl, cmon downnnn!
Share 49ersWebzone