LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Sound FX From Panthers Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Can we fire Harbaugh and just promote Tomsula?

No, Harbaugh is a lunatic at times, but Tomsula might just punch a referee or (better yet) "bludgeon" a damn fool
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Vernon Davis' interviews are the worst! He looks like he's trying too hard to be.. i dunno, prestigious.. It's so annoying. but i love the guy!

I tried my best.. *facepalm*

Oh man Vernon is a cheezeball if I've ever seen one. He's changed his whole image after the Singletary tirade, though. No more dreads, no real "LET'S GO" type attitude. You can tell he's preparing for a life after football. But yeah his interviews are the worst... cringeworthy.

Yeah.. he looks like he wants to say something super smart on every question. But hey, he is his own man and I respect his turn around in terms of team play overall attitude. Something some people *coughdezbryantcough* won't do.

NFL Network (some day)

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
what the hell is bludgeon btw?

A bluddy dead sea-pigeon....

LOL!
Here's Vernon Davis drunk as hell at a party hitting on some females.

https

RayMac swole as HELL!
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Here's Vernon Davis drunk as hell at a party hitting on some females.

https

RayMac swole as HELL!

A pool party, where no one was swimming?!..
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
here you go
http://teespring.com/jimmybludgeon

made up and ready to go, soon as it hits 50 shirts sold they ship automatically pass it around

nah they dont capture his crazy eyes. that needs to be front and center.
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by KungFuJoe:
LOL @ Davis getting all emotional. "He didn't have to hit me like that." LOL What a metro.

Yah, Davis is soft. One part if his game I dont like.

how is he soft???? ive never seen him shy away from contact. Maybe because he gets lit up sometimes? but....how is that soft? Graham, Gonzales...those guys are soft. knock em around and theyll shut up. never seen VD quiet because someone beat him up??
Is Tomsula constantly chewing tobacco on the sidelines or what?
Who said Kaep can't throw in the pocket under pressure with accuracy??? Dude was sitting in the pocket releasing game changing passes split seconds from being destroyed.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jan 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

You don't go to a pool party to swim unless you're 8 years old. Pool parties are just an excuse to get girls to come to your house in bikinis. The same thing with pajama parties. Do you think that people go there to sleep in beds?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Who said Kaep can't throw in the pocket under pressure with accuracy??? Dude was sitting in the pocket releasing game changing passes split seconds from being destroyed.

A bunch of stupid analysts who made their conclusions about Kap too early after last year, then backtracked and then once again made more conclusions mid-season when Kap was struggling. Now they are sticking to their guns until we win the title. The they will backtrack and flip flop again.

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

You don't go to a pool party to swim unless you're 8 years old. Pool parties are just an excuse to get girls to come to your house in bikinis. The same thing with pajama parties. Do you think that people go there to sleep in beds?

BullS**t...don't lie to me, I've seen Boogie Nights. Marky Mark be swimming like a mutha f**ka at that party
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
BullS**t...don't lie to me, I've seen Boogie Nights. Marky Mark be swimming like a mutha f**ka at that party

Yeah but Vernon's pool party was predominantly black... us black folks don't swim.

https

Originally posted by mattster03:

Yes he is...and I don't have a problem with that at all. I hope he can do it on our sidelines for years to come.
Neither do I... it's just adds to his aura of being an amazing badass.
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by mattster03:

Yes he is...and I don't have a problem with that at all. I hope he can do it on our sidelines for years to come.

Tomsula has a fat golf ball sized chaw in his cheek all game lol. I've seen Harbs with a dip in too but he's way more discreet about it.
Share 49ersWebzone