There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Primetime games now on tap for 2014 season

Primetime games now on tap for 2014 season at Levi Stadium

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10297589/san-francisco-49ers-add-stadium-parking-set-host-mnf
Very nice
Nice.

Another gripe bites the dust.
Oh I thought they weren't going to have them because they were worried about the flow of traffic from people going to the games and people getting off of work at the same time. I didn't know they weren't going to have them due to not enough parking spaces. Either way we were still going to get prime time games they would have just been away.
good, now we can host the kickoff game on the first Thursday of the season.
Expected this. There was gonna be no way this new stadium wasn't going to be available for M/Th games. Thank god!
That's great news - even as a Seahawks fan I thought that was going to be pretty lame if your brand new stadium couldn't be host to primetime games its first year.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
good, now we can host the kickoff game on the first Thursday of the season.

i like your thinking.

But i wonder where they're going to build the new parking spaces OR if it will be ready by 2014.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i like your thinking.

But i wonder where they're going to build the new parking spaces OR if it will be ready by 2014.

What happened was the team struck deals with a number of companies close to the stadium to have use of their parking lots for games whether they're prime time or regular Sunday games. Those corporate parking lots clear out around 5:00 PM and there's nobody in them on Sundays.
Originally posted by boykster:
That's great news - even as a Seahawks fan I thought that was going to be pretty lame if your brand new stadium couldn't be host to primetime games its first year.

Being a niner fan i agreed wit this! Hhmm niner fan n seattle fan agreeing on something? Ha ha
Cheers to a great game come sunday
Goniners
Great news. Now we get to open Levi's Stadium on Primetime as the defending SB champs.
I wonder why its 69,000 instead of 70,000? Seems like theyd want a round number.
Unfortunately I dont remember where I read it but I think I read it was still a wash for the 2014 season and actually wouldnt be until 2015 season. Hope I am wrong. Wish I our away schedule was the home schedule cuz we have some great away games and home schedule is a little
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home