There are 246 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers RELEASED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got torched by a 2nd string WR in Kearse are you kiddin' me... GTFO!! Carlos played your last game as a Niner!
Originally posted by jbeale49:
22 lacks the mentality of our defense. Doesn't take it personally. Refuses to stick his nose into tackling. His defensive style in one word...Matador
Adios Carlos!
Yeah. Their db's made plays. Ours didn't. How many passes defensed did we have for the game?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Yeah. Their db's made plays. Ours didn't. How many passes defensed did we have for the game?

They play man and very physical through the entire play and then play on the ball (not the receiver AFTER he catches it)...we play off coverage and give up easy TD's and bombs. Game over.
Let Rogers walk, he was attacked all season long, everyone knows he is shaky at best. He is done.

That being said the whole secondary needs to be re-worked. Getting torched for over 100YDS by Baldwin?? Something is wrong there...
[ Edited by HONEYBADGER on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:17 PM ]
adios
Now I know why the Redskins let him go
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Let Rogers walk, he was attacked all season long, everyone knows he is shaky at best. He is done.

That being said the whole secondary needs to be re-worked. Getting torched for over 100YDS by Baldwin?? Something is wrong there...

Why did they let him play? He cannot cover my 92-year old mother in a wheelchair.
He played great for us, but his latest decline in play, along with blowing that coverage against that loser WR core has Baalke pointing at the door. Thanks for everything lil' cos.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Not that I'm defending him, but he did make the Pro Bowl upon arriving here. Just saying that his time as a 49er wasn't all bad.
Dude is frustrating to watch. I want a secondary that forces turnovers (even if that means giving up yards sometimes). Keep Brock. Keep Cully. Keep Reid. Make moves in the draft and FA to get playmakers in the secondary.
Bye bye Rodgers keep brown cully and draft a speed corner to cover the cobbs and harvins
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Because the 49ers were willing to pay him more. And he became a PRO BOWL corner after he signed here.
cant believe this dude played in place of Cox. he looked like s**t out there, always a step behind the receiver just like hes been all year
Share 49ersWebzone