There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inside source:if we lose Sunday, Roman is going to Cleveland

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
My buddy who babysits for the Worthingtons 6 y/o son on Saturday evenings, girlfriends father knows a janitor by the name of Jeff Salsbury who works at the local high school off bull way in oro grande said that the girl he dated 14 years ago named Sally "Shake n bake" Cunninghaminski is related to a former gang member turned public speaker, Jackson Cowabunga (legally changed his last name when the teenage mutant ninja turtles were big) who once spoke to a group of children in the greater north dakota area who ran into Fluffy Evans who is a sports agent for the late great Willie Upton (Professional Curler) said that the Brownsville Brownies were intrested in Roman... Jus saying..

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
My buddy who babysits for the Worthingtons 6 y/o son on Saturday evenings, girlfriends father knows a janitor by the name of Jeff Salsbury who works at the local high school off bull way in oro grande said that the girl he dated 14 years ago named Sally "Shake n bake" Cunninghaminski is related to a former gang member turned public speaker, Jackson Cowabunga (legally changed his last name when the teenage mutant ninja turtles were big) who once spoke to a group of children in the greater north dakota area who ran into Fluffy Evans who is a sports agent for the late great Willie Upton (Professional Curler) said that the Brownsville Brownies were intrested in Roman... Jus saying..

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!

• kem99
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rtj03:
I know I know everyone will want proof but I cannot furnish it.

My buddy works in the offices for browns and he told me it was a fact that their decision makers have a hard on for Roman and anything 49ers. They want to play it close to their vest but if we lose they will jump all over Roman.

Sorry we discussed over the phone.
It is always possible that Roman ends up with the Browns BUT you do realize if he does, you still have no credibility. Putting aside for the moment that there has not been a single legitimate/confirmed report of the Browns seeking to interview any of the 49ers assistants -- as was the case with the Vikings, Redskins and Penn State -- it is a huge leap of faith to believe that the Browns have managed to keep it "secret" from the entirety of the NFL media but yet your friend allegedly knows their plans and told you over the phone, which you then promptly posted here.

Lombardi know Harbaugh and Harbaugh is going to give Roman a strong recommendation, but, given that Cleveland has not even asked for permission to interview Roman, any purported interest in Roman as the the next HC is pure speculation regardless of whether your friend works for the Browns and/or the claimed phone conversation ever actually took place.

With that said, I just got a text message from a Browns "insider" that they really want the Broncos OC, Adam Gase, so I'm heading over to every Broncos fan board to give them the good news.
It seems pretty obvious the Clowns are waiting to see when their top HC candidate's team is eliminated (or after the SB) and since it's not Roman we need to win Sunday so we can find out who their next doomed HC is!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!

Sorry guys.. i have no link tho.... could be hearsay...
Well Cleveland will have to wait til after the Super Bowl........
Works for me. He deserves a shot at a head coaching job.
my buddy's brother's friend coworker heard that this is a lie
Seriously, why do people always bring in the hometown connection? What percentage of athletes or coaches end up playing in their hometown and furthermore how many of those take lesser financial incentives to go to their hometowns instead of taking a better offer? I'm not sold that the number is high for either case.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!

No worries, anything coming from "Jackson Cowabunga" is REAL talk!!
JACKSON COWABUNGA

LMAOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by LVJay:

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!

I know Fluffy and he said doesn't know who Jackson Cowabunga is

Source = Full of it
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Source = Full of it

YOU KNOW FLUFFY?!!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LVJay:

LMFAO!

LOL. Well done!

Source = Full of it

Classic rumoring!!!

This OP could lose credibility if it doesn't happen.
I think it'd be a good place for him. Draft best QB available. Start Hoyer or Campbell for a year. Get a RB - Kendall Hunter trade? Draft a TE at the end of the first. Bring in some Vet FA's. They've got picks to burn atm, play good defense and have some good players around the field.