There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inside source:if we lose Sunday, Roman is going to Cleveland

I doubt he's going to Cleveland. They want Gase.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Muggins:
God Cleveland sucks at everything. Even Lebron left and that was his hometown lol

The initial point stands on its own merit, but Lebron is from Akron. As a kid, he hated Cleveland, and knew full well the truth of your first sentence.

What teams do people root for in Akron?
inside source...bubble guts
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,420
Originally posted by Muggins:
God Cleveland sucks at everything. Even Lebron left and that was his hometown lol

Ohio St?
Originally posted by buck:
And my inside source says that the 49er coaches can not stand Lombardi.

Chances are better that Roman coaches for Podunk High School than for the Browns.

Roman stayed behind to be interviewed after the GreenBay Game..........We thought it was to interview with the Vikings, which was wrong because the Vikings came to Carolina to interview Roman and Tomsula. Roman is going to be the coach of the Browns and he will probably take Tomsula as his DC
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Muggins:
God Cleveland sucks at everything. Even Lebron left and that was his hometown lol

Ohio St?

They suck too, they can't beat any team outside their conference and even yet they lost to Michigan st this year.
Originally posted by SixtyMins:
Originally posted by buck:
And my inside source says that the 49er coaches can not stand Lombardi.

Chances are better that Roman coaches for Podunk High School than for the Browns.

Roman stayed behind to be interviewed after the GreenBay Game..........We thought it was to interview with the Vikings, which was wrong because the Vikings came to Carolina to interview Roman and Tomsula. Roman is going to be the coach of the Browns and he will probably take Tomsula as his DC

He stayed back for penn st I believe, definitely not Cleveland. I remember seeing a reporter tweet about it. Cleveland is all about waiting for gase the OC of Denver
derp
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,762
Originally posted by SixtyMins:
Originally posted by buck:
And my inside source says that the 49er coaches can not stand Lombardi.

Chances are better that Roman coaches for Podunk High School than for the Browns.

Roman stayed behind to be interviewed after the GreenBay Game..........We thought it was to interview with the Vikings, which was wrong because the Vikings came to Carolina to interview Roman and Tomsula. Roman is going to be the coach of the Browns and he will probably take Tomsula as his DC

If I remember correctly that interview after the Green Bay game was with a college team.

I am completely sure that neither Roman or Tomsula go to the Browns, which probably means that is exactly what will happen.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by rtj03:
I know I know everyone will want proof but I cannot furnish it.

My buddy works in the offices for browns and he told me it was a fact that their decision makers have a hard on for Roman and anything 49ers. They want to play it close to their vest but if we lose they will jump all over Roman.

Sorry we discussed over the phone.

[ Edited by luv49rs on Jan 15, 2014 at 9:45 AM ]
Unless one of the head coaches poaches one of our position coaches to be a coordinator I think we'll remain in tact for 2014. Tomsula and Donatell are the two I'm worried about losing.
I took a s**t this morning and it said Roman will coach a lingerie league team next year.
My buddy who babysits for the Worthingtons 6 y/o son on Saturday evenings, girlfriends father knows a janitor by the name of Jeff Salsbury who works at the local high school off bull way in oro grande said that the girl he dated 14 years ago named Sally "Shake n bake" Cunninghaminski is related to a former gang member turned public speaker, Jackson Cowabunga (legally changed his last name when the teenage mutant ninja turtles were big) who once spoke to a group of children in the greater north dakota area who ran into Fluffy Evans who is a sports agent for the late great Willie Upton (Professional Curler) said that the Brownsville Brownies were intrested in Roman... Jus saying..
[ Edited by Stevec9932 on Jan 15, 2014 at 10:09 AM ]
Lombardi has been balls deep in anything jim harbaugh for a long time. I wouldn't be shocked if this was true.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
My buddy who babysits for the Worthingtons 6 y/o son on Saturday evenings, girlfriends father knows a janitor by the name of Jeff Salsbury who works at the local high school off bull way in oro grande said that the girl he dated 14 years ago named Sally "Shake n bake" Cunninghaminski is related to a former gang member turned public speaker, Jackson Cowabunga (legally changed his last name when the teenage mutant ninja turtles were big) who once spoke to a group of children in the greater north dakota area who ran into Fluffy Evans who is a sports agent for the late great Willie Upton (Professional Curler) said that the Brownsville Brownies were intrested in Roman... Jus saying..

lol Shake n Bake Cunninghaminski