There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inside source:if we lose Sunday, Roman is going to Cleveland

Hope Roman isn't desperate enough to take the Cleveland job. The pit of suckness for years and not looking to get any better.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I guess the Browns are prepared to pay him whatever and the (extra) 1.2 million dollars he spends just on snacks (on top of the contract).
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/13/conflicting-reports-about-rob-chudzinski-talking-to-browns-candidates/

Not surprising if true. If I was a head coaching candidate, I'd be very skeptical of a franchise that has gone through 3 coaches in 5 seasons. It takes time to turn around that kind of mess. If they won't give you time, you're set up to fail before you even walk through the door.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

That's so wrong on so many levels yet I can't stop laughing
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who in their right mind would take that toxic job after how they handled Chudzinski?

This doe.

Roman looks like he desperately wants to be a hc, he'll take any job in the NFL
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who in their right mind would take that toxic job after how they handled Chudzinski?

This doe.

Roman looks like he desperately wants to be a hc, he'll take any job in the NFL
he had his dream job available last year..decided to stay
i know the guy who puts air in the balls and he says theyll hire al davis
Well quite frankly based on the names that have been associated to them they would be stupid not to be considering Roman. The real question is whether Roman wants to coach in Cleveland with the disfunction there appears to be at the senior levels of management. Having said that, if Roman wants to be a coach, perhaps he's got to start somewhere and take on the challenge.

If I'm Roman I'd be interested in the Dolphins or the Vikings first.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 14, 2014 at 10:16 PM ]
Honestly. Roman does not appear to be the type of coach to come in and turn around an organization. He seems to be more of someone that needs a team with a solid to good veteran QB and descent supporting cast and defense in place to be successful. If he has to build from scratch I don't know if he would be a hc for long.
My buddy's ex girlfriend is now a hooker on streets of Cleveland.

She's slept with some of the players and SHE says that they happen to pay her more money than the average john.
Amir said Revis is going to be a Niner since he's BFF's with Willis

oh wait
Originally posted by rtj03:
I know I know everyone will want proof but I cannot furnish it.

My buddy works in the offices for browns and he told me it was a fact that their decision makers have a hard on for Roman and anything 49ers. They want to play it close to their vest but if we lose they will jump all over Roman.

Sorry we discussed over the phone.

Lombardi
Actually, with all the candidates pulling out, it is not out of the realm of possibility. I could really see the Browns going after Roman and it would be a solid fit. They need a RB, but maybe they could stay with Hoyer for another year or two. The Browns defense is borderline top 5-7 and they have a top 5 OL which is VERY important for a Roman led offense.
My buddy helps warsh haerbaughs shpants and sez teh Roman shertz en hiz pertz ermahgerd ur a turd
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
My buddy helps warsh haerbaughs shpants and sez teh Roman shertz en hiz pertz ermahgerd ur a turd

Wozerzzz yerv gert to be kidding ermahgerd