LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Analysis from the Carolina Panthers coaches film

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
we getting one of these for Seattle?

As much as I like watching kittens dying and babies tortured, I still can't re-watch this game. Still hurts bro. By the time I can muster the stomach to watch it again, do we really want to re-live this game?

People demand to know whether he is Krapands**t or an elite talent trying to make a play when we needed it.

The difference will determine the amount of bickering over the entire offseason. So "yes", it's important.

As much as I like watching kittens dying and babies tortured, I still can't re-watch this game. Still hurts bro. By the time I can muster the stomach to watch it again, do we really want to re-live this game?

yes :/
Originally posted by BrianGO:

People demand to know whether he is Krapands**t or an elite talent trying to make a play when we needed it.

The difference will determine the amount of bickering over the entire offseason. So "yes", it's important.

Preach!
Johnny D wed love to have your thoughts on the last game. But only if you don't talk about the Sherman play because there's about 50 pages already on that stupid play in the Kap thread.
  • thl408

Hah! Anyone that takes this SEA game and uses it as a microcosm of the 13-14 season is fooling themselves. SEA is the toughest place to play in all of football and to use that as the talking point for the entire offseason is incorrect imo. I know you aren't doing that briango, I'm referring to those that say Kap can't win the big one because he made some 4th quarter mistakes in SEA against the best defense in the league.

Alright, I'll get started on the thumbnails so we can see how HaRo wanted to attack the SEA secondary. Won't be sure when it will be up, but I'll get started.

Hah! Anyone that takes this SEA game and uses it as a microcosm of the 13-14 season is fooling themselves. SEA is the toughest place to play in all of football and to use that as the talking point for the entire offseason is incorrect imo. I know you aren't doing that briango, I'm referring to those that say Kap can't win the big one because he made some 4th quarter mistakes in SEA against the best defense in the league.

Alright, I'll get started on the thumbnails so we can see how HaRo wanted to attack the SEA secondary. Won't be sure when it will be up, but I'll get started.

get jonydel too!

get jonydel too!

I do apologize for the extremely long delay in any response. I never posted a breakdown of that game because that was by far the most painful 49ers loss I have ever felt. I actually had a hard time sleeping for at least a week. I've checked the webzone everyday for the past few years and I think I stayed away for at least 3 weeks. I think I'm just getting to the place where I could re-watch that game. So, I'm not sure if anyone would even be interested at this point. I was thinking instead of doing a breakdown of that game of possibly doing some scouting on Bethea as a safety addition over Whitner.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
I do apologize for the extremely long delay in any response. I never posted a breakdown of that game because that was by far the most painful 49ers loss I have ever felt. I actually had a hard time sleeping for at least a week. I've checked the webzone everyday for the past few years and I think I stayed away for at least 3 weeks. I think I'm just getting to the place where I could re-watch that game. So, I'm not sure if anyone would even be interested at this point. I was thinking instead of doing a breakdown of that game of possibly doing some scouting on Bethea as a safety addition over Whitner.

Great idea. However you want to play it.
got my popcorn ready jonnydel

I've had a couple posts on here where I broke down Whitners gameplay in the NFC game.
I'll see if I can copy some and bring them over...

If you want a word of caution, remember that both Whitner and Rogers are not on the team anymore, they both were absolutely TURRIBLE (Barkley accent)
Especially that one play where Kearse burned Rogers and went over Whitner omg

Even worse than losing a Superbowl for the first time? Man, when Bowman went down........... The outcome of the game became meaningless to me...

Even worse than losing a Superbowl for the first time? Man, when Bowman went down........... The outcome of the game became meaningless to me...

It was surreal. Bowman goes down, we don't get the right call and my spirits were crushed. Very next play they fumble the snap. Can't help but think Bowman would have picked that up and taken it all the way back....

AHHH f**k!!$@#%@$
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It was surreal. Bowman goes down, we don't get the right call and my spirits were crushed. Very next play they fumble the snap. Can't help but think Bowman would have picked that up and taken it all the way back....

AHHH f**k!!$@#%@$

Poetic justice. At least that recovery still gave us hope. Or re-instilled it. And then kap threw a pick. lol

It was. Mainly because I've lived in western washington for the past 7 years or so and almost everyone I know is a Seahawks fan - and annoying Seahawks fans at that. I've never hated a team quite so much and never wanted a team to not win the super bowl as much and I've never disliked a player as much as I can't stand Richard Sherman. So, because it was THAT game, against THAT team, and against THAT player, with all my friends fans of THAT team.... Yeah, it hurt super bad. With the SB loss I was in a funk for about a day or so. But, after the NFCCG, I was in a funk for about a week. Then, Seattle won the SB and then it stung again......I actually recorded seahawks games this past year to root against them lol....
Share 49ersWebzone