There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Be the Expert: How do we overcome these challenges vs. Seattle?

Lol @ kelvin dropping the "49ers fan" act after like 2 posts
Originally posted by swayze:
Lol @ kelvin dropping the "49ers fan" act after like 2 posts

i dont see what they get out of that lol. i wonder what the numbers are as far as zoners on their site and them on here. i bet they outnumber us 50 to 1
Originally posted by Kelvin:
Come on guys...its more than taking care of the ball...think back to the last game...both sides for the most part (at least until the end of the game) took care of the ball...thats so cliche...I broke it down completely...I think we are better on offense ,...they are better on defense!

Who's "we" and who's "they"?

Better yet...who do you think you're fooling?

Here's how it is actually: Right now, the Niners are better on both sides of the ball, and we don't need to play grab-ass on defense and dare the refs to flag us for PI. If your defense is better, it's because your team thinks they can cheat the system by daring the refs to call all their blatant holding and grabbing.

Here's the problem though....PED user Browner is out, and the dude replacing him is about 65% as good. That will cost you.
Originally posted by kray28:
Come on guys...its more than taking care of the ball...think back to the last game...both sides for the most part (at least until the end of the game) took care of the ball...thats so cliche...I broke it down completely...I think we are better on offense ,...they are better on defense!

Here's how it is actually: Right now, the Niners are better on both sides of the ball, and we don't need to play grab-ass on defense and dare the refs to flag us for PI. If your defense is better, it's because your team thinks they can cheat the system by daring the refs to call all their blatant holding and grabbing.

Here's the problem though....PED user Browner is out, and the dude replacing him is about 65% as good. That will cost you.

and Crabman is back to 100% and will eat your cheatin ass DBs along with Boldin, Patton and Vernon
I really think we need to worry about next year! This year...we should just chalk it up to running into a team which was better. Next year perhaps!

Lets see...
RW > CK
Seattle Def > SF Def
Lynch > Gore
SF WRs > Sea WRs
Carrol=Harbaugh

Conclusion: Easy win for Seattle

I hate to say this given how much I love the Niners! GO NINERS!

Troll, go back to cheering for a Seattle team that is merely a 40-year-old expansion team. The Hacks are just a slightly older version of the Jacksonville Jaguars. You are a fan of a team that the NFL considers to be a 3rd class citizen.
Seriously doubt Kaepernick throws three interceptions and has a QBR of 14 this weekend...which is what happened in Seattle in September. Terrible game for the team and that's not likely to happen again. I look forward to a great game!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by xtm059:
seattle trolls everywhere

theyll disappear on monday like the panthers and packers trolls did

I miss IceUp
I am surprised that we dont run more screen with our athletic o-line. Screens seem like they would be very effective against an aggressive pass rush like Seattle.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
I am surprised that we dont run more screen with our athletic o-line. Screens seem like they would be very effective against an aggressive pass rush like Seattle.

Yeah but teams stack the box and LOS against us which makes it easier to blow up screens as well. Hopefully we can beat them on a couple of deeper plays which will maybe force them to pay a little more attention to our receiver corp. Boldin, Crabs, Vernon or even Patton going off will allow Gore to have a little more room. Then when they do get aggressive in their pass rush we can maybe catch them off guard. However, they're a lot like us on D, they rarely send the kitchen sink, they trust their guys to get pressure and their secondary to cover so screens might not come easy against them. The Saints had a few blown up on them and they run screens a lot better than we do. Perhaps Seattle won't expect it out of us but I don't think we will see it very much.
[ Edited by GoldenJoe on Jan 15, 2014 at 8:02 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by xtm059:
seattle trolls everywhere

theyll disappear on monday like the panthers and packers trolls did

I miss IceUp

LOL. She doesn't miss us.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
start by benching over rated willis
Originally posted by kray28:

Not so sure about that . . . .
Maxwell has 4 interceptions, 25 tackles and 8 assists compared to Browner's 8 / 18 / 1
Granted, Maxwell has played more (16 games v 8) but, I'd say he's more than 65% as good.
Hawks are 7-1 w/Browner and 7-2 without him.
And then there's Thurmond (who was suspended for 4 games, so almost forgot about him) his numbers are similar to Maxwell's (only one INT but also a TD) but with fewer games (12)
Guys we need to stay focused, put heads together and beat the seahawks. They are not unbeatable... if we can trash the panthers, then who the heck is hawk.
I don't understand how a thread started by a Seahawks fan is still not locked.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
A) Stop Lynch from rushing for 100 plus yards. DE must stay in lanes to keep Wilson from scrambling.
B) Do not turn ball over.
C) OL need to get to second level and block LBs, DBs so Gore can be a factor.
D) Kaepernick needs to convert thrid downs.