There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Be the Expert: How do we overcome these challenges vs. Seattle?

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Okay, so this is totally crazy:
on our opening drive take about 50-60 delay of game penalties, at some point it would be "half the distance to the goal" on the 1 millimeter line! 10, 0r 20 minutes later, we punt, f**k you 12th man, scream for 20 minutes straight, after drinking in the parking lot all morning!

Crazy enough that it just might work! Or we can just score often and early shut them up
I know when I have done that my voice has been horse and ruined. It just might work

You noobs....they pump fake crowd noise through speakers
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Would not be surprised if they did. Some of the sound experts here on the zone claim it's impossible for people (even a huge mob like in Seattle) to achieve such high decibel levels without pumping in additional artificial noise.
Even Phil Simms says the same thing I'm saying. To overcome a cheating holding DB (the entire CHEATHAWKS secondary) push and shove them back. But according to WZ we should play all nice and within the rules even though no flags get thrown in the Championship games....
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Would not be surprised if they did. Some of the sound experts here on the zone claim it's impossible for people (even a huge mob like in Seattle) to achieve such high decibel levels without pumping in additional artificial noise.
IMO that's stretching it. They have loud fans, and the stadium engineering reflects sound... as simple as that, imo.
Originally posted by theduke85:
IMO that's stretching it. They have loud fans, and the stadium engineering reflects sound... as simple as that, imo.

It's more convenient to believe in "expert sound engineers" who post here on the zone than use common sense. Especially when a rivalry is involved!