There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Be the Expert: How do we overcome these challenges vs. Seattle?

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we got here by playing sound defense and you want to start relying on holding calls and forget how to defend with actual skill the game before the superbowl? i think we stick to what got us here and we will win. were the hot team, were healthy, were vastly upgraded from the last time they saw us up in seattle and that game was a mirage. it wasnt the run away that the final score indicates

Really, the hot team means nothing. We are the hot team but it means nothing on game day. The score starts for both teams at 0 0.
We are healthy but the Seachickens are healthy as well. We are not so upgraded as Crabtree is not Crabtree as yet. And they will have Boldin covered like a sack of potatoes. And the only mirage I see is for fans like you who look in the mirror and think we will not have to play the game of our lives to beat this Beastmode team.
All hands on deck I say. And of course GO NINERS!
[ Edited by seahawkmommma on Jan 17, 2014 at 3:59 AM ]
Originally posted by seahawkmommma:
we got here by playing sound defense and you want to start relying on holding calls and forget how to defend with actual skill the game before the superbowl? i think we stick to what got us here and we will win. were the hot team, were healthy, were vastly upgraded from the last time they saw us up in seattle and that game was a mirage. it wasnt the run away that the final score indicates

Really, the hot team means nothing. We are the hot team but it means nothing on game day. The score starts for both teams at 0 0.
We are healthy but the Seachickens are healthy as well. We are not so upgraded as Crabtree is not Crabtree as yet. And they will have Boldin covered like a sack of potatoes. And the only mirage I see is for fans like you who look in the mirror and think we will not have to play the game of our lives to beat this Beastmode team.

Post under the wrong gimmick there?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Post under the wrong gimmick there?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I was quite serious actually.
I thought that idiot was banned already. Who wastes their time trolling like that? Virgins and Seahawks fans I suppose lol.
I think that Kap should pass pass pass. Their secondary is suspect. I think that Carson Palmer proved it, I think that Luck proved it, and I think that Brees in the 4th Q proved it.
The Saints during the 4th Q marched up and down the field like they owned it. Brees was accurate and challenged their overrated secondary.
GOD I HATE THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Kap should challenge their secondary, its counterintuitive but it will work. I guarantee it! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I thought that idiot was banned already. Who wastes their time trolling like that? Virgins and Seahawks fans I suppose lol.

The only idiot on here is you hot dog. And if you are wondering. I am a NINERS FAN and I have NEVER been banned. Sorry to burst your bubble FOOL.
Look in the mirror before you call someone an idiot, IDIOT.

The only idiot on here is you hot dog. And if you are wondering. I am a NINERS FAN and I have NEVER been banned. Sorry to burst your bubble FOOL.

If your a niner fan why are you using that handle? It is kinda stupid to call yourself that and claim to be a niner fan. Why choose it if not to troll?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Score a lot of Touchdowns.
I think that Kap should pass pass pass. Their secondary is suspect. I think that Carson Palmer proved it, I think that Luck proved it, and I think that Brees in the 4th Q proved it.
The Saints during the 4th Q marched up and down the field like they owned it. Brees was accurate and challenged their overrated secondary.
GOD I HATE THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Kap should challenge their secondary, its counterintuitive but it will work. I guarantee it! GO NINERS!

Seahawks fan base is suspect

well that wont work at all
1) Score First
2) NO TURNOVERS
3) Limit Lynch
The one difference between ARI and Saints run game was that they each had a back that was fast. ARI backup RB and Saints rookie, was it 23, were fast and explosive. Gore is a different runner.
Score first and second.

Get ahead of them by 2 Td's + and then we can control the pace of the game.

Lol. Such a full and satisfying life you must lead.
I think ED said it best on NFL AM this morning. Colin is going to have to be decisive in this game whether he is going to take of and run or when it comes to trusting what he sees. Colin is going to have to trust what he sees and go with it whether the result is good or bad for the Niners to win this game. He can't be indecisive because that leads to big losses and turnovers. The other thing they need to do is they have to convert 3rd downs and get TDs in the redzone and not settle for field goals. Points are going to be at a premium and we will need 7 at every opportunity.