LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Film Analysis: @Seattle Seahawks Week 2 *REQUEST*

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Below49ers come with a CB blitz by Rogers to SEA's left side of the formation. Bow's season just flashed before my eyes. Justin took a slant across the center and leaves a nice lane for Lynch.

21 yard gain. The biggest run for Lynch that day. The chop block on Bow was a bang bang play. Bow and the OL initiated contact right as the RT dove to hit Bow. On the very

Wait a minute wait a minute....isnt that a damn high low block???? that shouldve been a 15 yarder. DAMN REFS!!
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Below49ers come with a CB blitz by Rogers to SEA's left side of the formation. Bow's season just flashed before my eyes. Justin took a slant across the center and leaves a nice lane for Lynch.

21 yard gain. The biggest run for Lynch that day. The chop block on Bow was a bang bang play. Bow and the OL initiated contact right as the RT dove to hit Bow. On the very

Wait a minute wait a minute....isnt that a damn high low block???? that shouldve been a 15 yarder. DAMN REFS!!

He got past the cheap cut block but when the guard tackled him from behind it probably could've warranted a flag, but it's close. I could see why a ref wouldn't call it.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Jan 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM ]
b*****ds are way to dirty...that should have been called clipping for trying to take out bow
I thought taking out an engaged defender is a legal play? Jeff Fischer talked about this after Ian Williams broke his leg earlier this year in the first Seahawks game. It's stupid, but I believe it's legal.
Share 49ersWebzone