There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Past Three Seasons

With a third straight NFC Championship looming, I'd just like to stop for a moment and reflect how awesome they've been. Just to see this team rise from 2-14 seasons to 13+ win seasons has been nothing short of remarkable. Draft after draft, disappointment after disappointment. We're here.

And I always like to stop and cherish it because this doesn't happen often. We all die-hards are aware of this. So I go and look for videos to pump me up before a big game... and I came across this beauty. It gave me goosebumps and got me fired up. Kudos to the man that put it together. http://www.youtube.com/user/christian818dotcom

So if anyone is looking for something to fire them up, look no further. Now with that said, GO NINERS!! Let's bring the Lombardi back home!!

Harbaugh is the best coach in the league.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

There's not a one i'd rather have.
Here ! Here !

Bein a fan since mid 80s..... Yes this dosent happen to teams all the time

I became a fan when Montana got Rice...the rise of a empire !

Then Young took us to 3 champ games against the cowboys.

The years since have been a roller coaster....

The last 3 have been awesome and refreshing !

Reflect I will !

Now lets get IT !
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jan 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]
Great video! Gets me so pumped up watching it!
Appreciate This
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

no doubt! this is carroll's first time to a conference championship in 8 years as a HC. This is Harbaugh 3rd conference championship in 3 years as a HC and a superbowl appearance. Harbaugh is crazy good!!!

When harbaugh took over we did have a lot of talent but there were a lot of question marks. We had no QB, no pass rush, secondary was filled with scrubs, our star RB was a FA, and our O-line was worst in the league. We were a complete mess but we had potential and needed that coach to glue everything to together and add the missing parts. He turned Smith into a top 10 QB, resigned frank gore, added #99, signed carlos rogers and whitner, drafted his QB of the future, promoted underrated studs like brooks brown boone bowman McDonald, fixed the O-line. ALL HAIL HARBAUGH!!!
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jan 13, 2014 at 5:34 PM ]
THATS AN AWESOME VIDEO..PUMPED ME UP..!! BEAT THOSE SEACHICKENS...!! QUEST FOR 6 BABYYYY..!!!!
its been an awesome 3 year stretch I just hope we can bring home the trophy because its not gonna be easy keeping all these stud players together for that much longer.
Wow that video should be the orientation video for all new Niner fans!
I luv this team
Let's do this!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
its been an awesome 3 year stretch I just hope we can bring home the trophy because its not gonna be easy keeping all these stud players together for that much longer.

very very true..losing goldson and walker last year hurt but the possibility of losing true key plays in the future is scary n sucks..lets just hope these players are in love with being a niner and part of the best franchise in the nfl..and maybe take a discount to stay bc they realize being a niner is something special..i really hope so..
Who's got it better than us?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow that video should be the orientation video for all new bandwagon fans!

Fixed, yay!!!