There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Panthers - Pics from the game

I was in section 500 row 24. Upper bowl of the stadium. Thought I'd share.

Look at all the bandwagon fans gaiz

Kaep taking a little sip ftw

Now, I took these SPECIFICALLY to share with the zone. This is what Kaep did EVERY time he came to the sideline after offensive drives.

Bingo

Little bit of harbs ftw

PANTHER FANS LEAVING in the 4th quarter, with 4 minutes left in the game.

And then after the victory. THE TAKE OVER

Oh and John york lol

giving out these babys

definitely heard you guys! Great job representing!
Nice!!
Nice pics, thank you for sharing.

When we beat the Seahawks on Sunday we won't be seeing this, what with their ban on ticket purchases from California in place.
You could clearly hear the niner fans chanting "DEFENSE!" from time to time. Good work.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM ]
Cool pics. Thanks for posting those
lol at you thinking Kap was looking at game photos and not the new Beats by Dre catalog lol.
Oh! And thanks for posting the pics - awesome stuff, man!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
lol at you thinking Kap was looking at game photos and not the new Beats by Dre catalog lol.

LOL! too funny.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
You could clearly hear the niner fans chanting "DEFENSE!" from time to time. Good work.

YES!!!!! i cant believe you heard that dude. holy s**t I thought it was just our section lol
Stadium had a ton of RED, especially the upper visitor bowl and the lower visitor bowl
Oh! Forgot to mention I met Navarro Bowman's brother that was pretty awesome. his Mother as well. I told him Navarro captured the last bit of magic at Candlestick with that one final epic play. Was real cool. Friend I went with got h is number, too. lol
Thanks man !
Awesome pics! Thanks
yea, i saw alot of red of the visiting section. The only thing I would like to see is them to be loud like GB or PIT fans. But i cannot complain because i didn't make the trip out.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
yea, i saw alot of red of the visiting section. The only thing I would like to see is them to be loud like GB or PIT fans. But i cannot complain because i didn't make the trip out.