Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.

UH Rainbow Warriors suck!! Lol..

understatement.

Agreed. :( its because of Normm Ciao

Chow is Pau

I wish. But to bring this back on topic, UH just hired the linebackers coach from Utah state as their DC. Utah state...who also played Kaep

Congrats to UH for their 1-11 season.

dude. we exceeded expectations.

moral victories dude.
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.

understatement.

Chow is Pau

I wish. But to bring this back on topic, UH just hired the linebackers coach from Utah state as their DC. Utah state...who also played Kaep

Mahalo. Because Hawaii can never win it all, long time ago I became a Florida state fan too. Congrats on that? Right on lol. FSU played Nevada this year IIRC. Ah s**t u know the rest...

understatement.

Chow is Pau

moral victories dude.

Just playing. Besides I support Navy football and Ken Niumatalolo is the best thing to happen to that program.
Just playing. Besides I support Navy football and Ken Niumatalolo is the best thing to happen to that program.

good dude. great to see them succeed.

understatement.

Chow is Pau

moral victories dude.

Sweet! I like Jasper too. Heard he's getting some consideration as a head coach at a few places. Good for him. He played with Michael Carter who ran the option here at UH. Athletic QB. Just like Kaep. K sorry I'm done
^good to see that some good use was made out of this thread.

understatement.

Chow is Pau

moral victories dude.

Who really cares. Hell even his brother didn't seem 100% sure. Waste of band width.
The family says "Kap"

I say "Kaep" on the fora because that is his name and it is easier to remember and type

Do you say "Release the Kapen" or "Release the Kaepen" with "Kaepen" having the same number of letters as "Kraken"
It's a silent G in lasagna.

Ofc I respect him whatever what he wanted call Kap period. Show respect him. I alway called him (Kap). If u called him Kaep because u are fake 49ers fans that mean u are insult him for called Kaep. Got it clear?!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Ofc I respect him whatever what he wanted call Kap period. Show respect him. I alway called him (Kap). If u called him Kaep because u are fake 49ers fans that mean u are insult him for called Kaep. Got it clear?!

Rajah dat!!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ive noticed an influx of people that keep spelling it "Kaep", which is incorrect, according to Colin himself.

Just a notice for the bandwagoners who dont know.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/12/13/3763504/colin-kaepernick-official-nickname-putting-bow-on-story-kap#

Don't care! I refer to him as CK or Kaepernick. Nicknames can be anything the caller wants them to be. How bout Wolfman?

I've been calling him KAEP since he came in for the injured Graziano.
Share 49ersWebzone