LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 157 users in the forums

It's spelled Kap, not Kaep.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If you call him "Kaep" you're a tourist. If you call him "Kap" you're a local.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.

it's KAP!

Huh? Oh just now noticed the thread title. My bad..just was sharing a story with u guys

just messing with u man.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.

it's KAP!

Huh? Oh just now noticed the thread title. My bad..just was sharing a story with u guys

This is just phenomenal sarcasm...
[ Edited by Theswede on Jan 12, 2014 at 4:53 PM ]
I'm a call him, "Kawp"
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
True story, one time someone was talking about Kaep and I had no idea who he was talking about. I was like, who is this Kaep dude? Then I finally figured out he was talking about Kap and I understood he meant the niners QB. Also, this is the most serious thing I think about in life. I couldn't tell you how many times I have awoke dripping in sweat thinking, do they know its Kap?

Absolutely. Someone ought to bring it to our legislators' attention.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
KAPtain Murica!
Originally posted by ayetee:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
True story, one time someone was talking about Kaep and I had no idea who he was talking about. I was like, who is this Kaep dude? Then I finally figured out he was talking about Kap and I understood he meant the niners QB. Also, this is the most serious thing I think about in life. I couldn't tell you how many times I have awoke dripping in sweat thinking, do they know its Kap?

Absolutely. Someone ought to bring it to our legislators' attention.

Seriously. If they only knew how serious this matter is!!! On the news they were talking about tensions in Iran, and I was like " what about the Kap vs. Kaep debate?" People aren't spelling it right for gods sake
I'll write whatever I damn well please! You know who I'm talking about!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
I'll write whatever I damn well please! You know who I'm talking about!

whatever u say gayirishman
  • Jiks
I'mmana start callin him Clin.

• Liono
HIS NAME IS NATE CLEMONS!!!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ive noticed an influx of people that keep spelling it "Kaep", which is incorrect, according to Colin himself.

Just a notice for the bandwagoners who dont know.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/12/13/3763504/colin-kaepernick-official-nickname-putting-bow-on-story-kap#

Don't care! I refer to him as CK or Kaepernick. Nicknames can be anything the caller wants them to be. How bout Wolfman?

IDC I'm calling him kaep
Karp
Originally posted by Allx9er:
IDC I'm calling him kaep
Yup. We make the nicknames not him lol

Kaeptain Planet
Share 49ersWebzone