LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

If your game plan is intimidation, you need a better game plan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
Yea either way it was definitely a jab at Cam/the Panthers/fans lol.

I wouldnt say it was a direct jab at cam...

Cant remember who it was last time we played them but one of the kitty cats kissed his bicep... It was probably more of a rebuttle to that.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Originally posted by sfout:
Yea either way it was definitely a jab at Cam/the Panthers/fans lol.

I wouldnt say it was a direct jab at cam...

Cant remember who it was last time we played them but one of the kitty cats kissed his bicep... It was probably more of a rebuttle to that.

that was mike mitchell if I recall and he got his a** served on multiple occasions; including Kap telling him to check the scoreboard after he was run outbounds for a loss when we were up 20-10 lol

Intimidation!!!
My ears always hurt when I hear that sound bite...it makes no sense!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
My ears always hurt when I hear that sound bite...it makes no sense!

sounds just like adele to me

b***h sucks. dont glorify lounge singers
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by kray28:
I heard that the Faux announcing team was calling out our "antics".

aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

Now if he beat the pu$$y up you think you can keep her?
IMO, SEA is the most physical team in the NFL. (of course i do question their ped use and such) It will be hard to match their physicalness. However, this team (niners) are on a mission. They are poised and driven unlike any team I've ever seen in pro football. (last year's ravens comes close)
Originally posted by pdizo916:
IMO, SEA is the most physical team in the NFL. (of course i do question their ped use and such) It will be hard to match their physicalness. However, this team (niners) are on a mission. They are poised and driven unlike any team I've ever seen in pro football. (last year's ravens comes close)

We outphysicalled them at the Stick. We can do it in SEA as well. Our receivers are huge and theirs are small. We can win these battles and I expect to
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We outphysicalled them at the Stick. We can do it in SEA as well. Our receivers are huge and theirs are small. We can win these battles and I expect to

Recivers dont play recivers.....Q81 And Crabtrre15 and then you got VD85
Originally posted by kray28:
I heard that the Faux announcing team was calling out our "antics".

aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

Now if he beat the pu$$y up you think you can keep her?
if he gets us a superbowl he can keep her for the sake of the team hahaha. goodluck p***y

Kap has been improving every week.

His decision making is what has stood out. When to run, when to pull up and pass and running out of bounds.

Gotta Love It!
if he gets us a superbowl he can keep her for the sake of the team hahaha. goodluck p***y
My man. Thks bro
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Recivers dont play recivers.....Q81 And Crabtrre15 and then you got VD85

I am talking about how SEA tries to get physical with WRs. We have the three you mentioned that can beat their press man whereas they don't. The physicality we had with Crabtree back at the position helped in December. It will help now. We pounded their WRs their TEs their QB and especially Lynch. We brought the caps to his a$$. It was the stated mindset going into the game if you listened to Whitner. Our WRs were mauling their DBs all game run game pass game. Their WRs can't do this and we can eliminate them this week. No one said our WRs covered theirs or vice versa but that is one of our edges
I am talking about how SEA tries to get physical with WRs. We have the three you mentioned that can beat their press man whereas they don't. The physicality we had with Crabtree back at the position helped in December. It will help now. We pounded their WRs their TEs their QB and especially Lynch. We brought the caps to his a$$. It was the stated mindset going into the game if you listened to Whitner. Our WRs were mauling their DBs all game run game pass game. Their WRs can't do this and we can eliminate them this week. No one said our WRs covered theirs or vice versa but that is one of our edges

Love watching those chippy CB's get crushed by Boldin/VD/et.all in the run game.

Share 49ersWebzone