There are 224 users in the forums

If your game plan is intimidation, you need a better game plan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
panthers came out trying to beat us up and talking all that trash, but once we showed them it wasnt working they didnt have anything else planned and we dominated them on both sides of the ball. seattle will try to do the same. just match them physically and kick our defense into top gear again and these a*****es dont stand a chance. So jacked right now!!! f**k yea!!! Go Niners!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
panthers came out trying to beat us up and talking all that trash, but once we showed them it wasnt working they didnt have anything else planned and we dominated them on both sides of the ball. seattle will try to do the same. just match them physically and kick our defense into top gear again and these a*****es dont stand a chance. So jacked right now!!! f**k yea!!! Go Niners!!!

It was just funny cause Rivera said he wanted his players to chill and Harbaugh was like "no we wana amp it up more."
Originally posted by sfout:

It was just funny cause Rivera said he wanted his players to chill and Harbaugh was like "no we wana amp it up more."
ya i caught that too lol. i loved it. this team has fully embraced Jim Harbaugh and theyre becoming him lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I heard that the Faux announcing team was calling out our "antics".
Good Lord I love Kaepernick

That man is a miracle
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

That man is a miracle

I thought it was clever that he actually made a buttoning up gesture at the end of the supercam. I infer that as a subtle jab at Cam but
Originally posted by kray28:

aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

I was confused by Rivera's comments. He said it was the 49ers instigating all of that chippy stuff, but right from the start all I saw was Panthers getting in faces and talking smack and shoving after the whistle.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

ya, that's basically what he said. f**k aikman. piece of s**t.

If (When we win the SB) the acquisition of mercenary Boldin will be compared to the assassin we hired for the '94 season.

Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
I was confused by Rivera's comments. He said it was the 49ers instigating all of that chippy stuff, but right from the start all I saw was Panthers getting in faces and talking smack and shoving after the whistle.

I saw that too, the Panthers gums were flapping the entire first half, not as much in the second half. Thank you 49ers for shutting the Panthers up.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

I saw that too, the Panthers gums were flapping the entire first half, not as much in the second half. Thank you 49ers for shutting the Panthers up.

The look of confusion and frustration on the Panther's secondary on busted Boldin play was priceless!

That man is a miracle

Remember earlier this year after the loss to CAR? How many people were saying he sucks, hes not smart enough, was a flash in the pan, etc?

Somebody even said they regretted buying his jersey.

Patience is a virtue. Even if he cant win one in SEA, him and Harbaugh are the best things to happen to this franchise in a LONG time.

That man is a miracle

I thought it was clever that he actually made a buttoning up gesture at the end of the supercam. I infer that as a subtle jab at Cam but

I thought it looked like a "zip-it" gesture.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Mike Mitchell was definitely trying to intimidate Kaep.

I love Kaep that told that punk to look up at the scoreboard in the fourth quarter.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jan 12, 2014 at 3:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone