LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners have the better offense and to me that's the difference in this one. Seattle's home field is a huge factor but an early score could negate those idiots up there.

QUEST FOR SIX
Hello guys.

We are your new partnership club in England. http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up

Just want to congratulate you on your win against those Seatlle boys today. We are hoping you win the superbowl! Feel free to join us onwww.waccoe.com our equivalent forum! GOOOOO SAN FRAN!

OH AND GUYS, CAN WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL?
Originally posted by RD_Town:
Originally posted by Baldie:
If we beat the Hawks....I think we win the SB no matter who we play.

Don't forget the NFL's favorite, Peyton Manning.

Yeah, I wouldn't disregard the Patriots or Broncos.. or even the Chargers if they knock off the Broncos today
Originally posted by juansanchezhandball:
I am vincenzo from Leeds United

Cool stuff. We have a Leeds thread in other sports bro
Originally posted by juansanchezhandball:
Hello guys.

We are your new partnership club in England. http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up

Just want to congratulate you on your win against those Seatlle boys today. We are hoping you win the superbowl! Feel free to join us onwww.waccoe.com our equivalent forum! GOOOOO SAN FRAN!

OH AND GUYS, CAN WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL?

stop spaming your dumb advertisment in the pre game thread
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
LeBron James ‏@KingJames

Congrats to my homie @DonteWhitner on the game clinching INT and W! Since my Cowboys out I want him to win it all!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PNWForever:
I'm a Seahawk fan...born and raised in Washington State. But I just watched the Niner's beat the Panthers - and I have to say....very good job, guys. Damn good job. I've been watching you....and your team has done a fantastic job of winning while on the road. I think this game this next weekend is going to be memorable.

P.S. Colin has a very well done advertisement for earphones in the middle of this game. I have never been to the "welcoming" of the players' busses...but if this ad depicts Seahawks fans realistically? As in they meet your bus and throw things at you and scream at you? Please tell me this was just for the commercial. I would be ashamed to think it were true behavior. I truly hope not. And I thought that commercial was very moving - even for me as a Seahawks fan. ....so one hint I will tell your team.......I have always been able to tell when you are going to lose. Colin wears it on his face and in his eyes. You can see it (just like I could tell when he was going to beat us). Tell him...... He's like the ball - he follows his eyes.

Very best to all of you. . Much respect....

49ers had nothing to do with that commercial bro. Take it up with Beats Audio who did a similar ad with Kevin Garnett.
what is this crap on not selling tickets out side of WA,0R, ID MT?
Originally posted by Jcool:
LeBron James ‏@KingJames

Congrats to my homie @DonteWhitner on the game clinching INT and W! Since my Cowboys out I want him to win it all!

Why does it not surprise me that lebron is a cowgirl fan?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

the hobbit is next

That there is kryptonite!

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

Hawks banned ticket sells outside of those states to favor Hawk fans at the NFCCG
  • Liono
I know a lot of seahawk fans were rooting for GB and Carolina, they are scared of us!
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

the hobbit is next

That there is kryptonite!

ive been sitting here watching this for like 5 minutes and i cant get this stupid grin off my face
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

=Classless. Plain and simple. Fear?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Hawks are going to expect a win, just like they did in the SF game. Go ahead!!
Share 49ersWebzone