There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Going to be an epic game but I think we will win it.

There's something brittle about the Seattle mentality at the moment I think, I don't know if it's a genuine toughness that would let them come back into the game. If we can get a rythym and get ahead, I don't think they can catch us.
Old news and really a non-issue.

Ticketmaster, Stubhub, and all of those companies that exist to make money by selling tickets will buy some of those tickets and 49ers fans from California can use those to buy tickets.
so i guess their website blocked my ip address from purchasing tickets because its registered in Cali.
Bring on the Seachickens!
Hello guys.

We are your new partnership club in England. http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up

Just want to congratulate you on your win against those Seatlle boys today. We are hoping you win the superbowl! Feel free to join us on www.waccoe.com our equivalent forum! GOOOOO SAN FRAN!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fail

the hobbit is next
Originally posted by pdizo916:
so i guess their website blocked my ip address from purchasing tickets because its registered in Cali.

Chicken s**ts.
Originally posted by juansanchezhandball:
Hello guys.

We are your new partnership club in England. http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up

Just want to congratulate you on your win against those Seatlle boys today. We are hoping you win the superbowl! Feel free to join us on www.waccoe.com our equivalent forum! GOOOOO SAN FRAN!

Are you H.G. Wells? Get back in your time machine!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well we can count on no RED jersey's in Seattle, didn't they ban ticket sells to SF fans?

There will be a lot of Niner fans coming down from Vancouver. During the glory days the "local team" in the NFC was the Niners so we got all of their broadcasts. The Niners (also because of winning 5 rings) became the team for a lot of bandwagon guys

but will they be able to get tickets?

Seahawks can ban out of town purchase ..ticket master and stub hub wont

Dont worry there will be washington niner fans and just people who want to make money that will resell them on craigslist and stubhub
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Seattle struggled the last five games.Particularly yesterday, they were beatable but we will need a great start into the game.
Harvin is probably out of this game right? Didn't he get rocked again yesterday against NO?
Is this a common practice in the NFL? Because it sounds like a straight up b***h move.
I am vincenzo from Leeds United
This...

or this...